Amusement Park

Our Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sinb happily skipped to school, she's in a good mood because today is the day they'll go to  amusement park. It was supposed to be on weekend, but Umji had to change it because she's kind of busy on weekend and, luckily, Sinb and Yuna agreed. 

 

She saw Umji at the front of the school gate, waving happily at her."You look so happy today, are you that excited?" Yewon wiggled her eyebrows, teasing Sinb.

 

"Of course! Aren't you excited too?" Sinb asked her bestfriend who's acting weird. "Of course! It's just you look extra happy today and it seems like something good happened." Sinb blushes as she remember what happened and it didn't went unnoticed by Umji. 

 

"N-nothing happened. Let's just go to class." Umji grins as she knows that something really happened and since it's still early in the morning she'll let the poor blushing girl live. 

 

They entered the class and Sinb's eyes immediately drifted to Yuna who's listening to music while writing on her notebook, just by that sight a small gentle smile appeared on Sinb's face.

 

Umji nudges Sinb while slightly chuckling before saying, "Yah. Stop staring, she might melt you know." Sinb didn't said anything and just went to her seat while blushing and it made Umji giggle. 

 

She's so in love. 

 

Yuna felt that someone sat beside her and when she saw Sinb she immediately smiled. "Hey." A simple greet with a grin, and it was enough for Yuna to feel butterflies on her stomach. 

 

The three started talking until their teacher came and Umji noticed the glances and shy smiles the two exchanged. 

 

Just date already.

 

Umji smiled at her own thought and just focused back on the lecture, not forgetting to send Sinb a teasing smile when they made eye contact which didn't fail to make Sinb blush, again. 

 

___

 

Lunch started and the three are enjoying their meals while talking. "I'm so excited to go to the amusement park later. You're coming with us, Yuna, right?" 

 

"Yes. I'm sure it'll be fun to go there with you guys." It made Sinb and Umji grin which brought a smile on Yuna's face too. 

 

Their peaceful lunch was interrupted when another girl took a seat beside Sinb and cling to her arm. "Hey, baby. Did you missed me? I missed you so much." 

 

Sinb harshly pulled away from the girl which shocked Yuna who was on her other side. "Yah! What the heck are you doing?!"

 

The girl wasn't bothered by Sinb's attitude and just hug the girl. "Don't be like this, baby. I know you missed me too." Sinb pushed the girl away and it was strong enough to make the girl stumble. 

 

"Stop calling me baby. We aren't a couple, I don't even like you. Stop being delusional." Yuna held the arm of the furious Sinb and it made the girl calm down. 

 

"Stop bothering me, Dahyun. Let's go, Yewon, Yuna." Sinb held the hand on her arm and intertwined it with her hand as they walked away from Eunseo. 

 

"Dahyun-ah, are you okay? I told you to stop pursuing Sinb, it's obvious that she doesn't like you too." A girl went on Dahyun's side and checked if she was hurt. Dahyun didn't utter any word until her friend snapped her out of her daydream. 

 

"Yah, are you really okay?" 

 

"Who's that girl?" Dahyun didn't even looked at her friend when she asked. The scene kept replaying on her mind. How Sinb calmed down when the girl held her arm and how Sinb intertwined her hand with the girl. 

 

It was obvious that something's going on with the two and it was driving Dahyun insane, because Sinb's only hers and no one's allowed to touch what's hers. 

 

"That's Choi Yuna. She transferred here when you took a week off from school. She's really cold and arrogant too. She wasn't really friends with them at first, but now they looked really close." A smirk was formed on her lips as she listened to her friend. 

 

Choi Yuna huh. 

 

_______

 

The girls are now on the school's rooftop, just gazing at the sky above them. It was quite and peaceful, but Yuna can't help but to think about what happened earlier. There's a lot of questions on her mind and she knows that only Sinb can answer it. 

 

Umji, being the smart girl that she is, noticed that the two needs sometime alone and made up an excuse that she'll just buy some drinks for them. On her way, Yuna sent a grateful smile which Umji returned back. 

 

"I'm sorry you have to see that." Sinb started off without tearing her sight away from the sky above. 

 

"It's okay, are you hurt anywhere?" Yuna asked with concern as she stare at the girl beside her. Sinb shooked her head and it brought relief to Yuna. 

 

Sinb knows that Yuna has a lot of questions on her mind right now and she knows that she needs an explanation. 

 

"Kim Dahyun. She's also our classmate, but hasn't been to school for a week. I don't know what she saw in me and just started to cling on me. She's really jealous of anyone who gets close to me and she always acts like my girlfriend, but I don't really like her, so Yewon and I have to push her away every single time." Sinb paused for a bit, before continuing, "I'm really sorry that you have to witness that." 

 

Yuna, unknowingly, released a sigh of relief after knowing that Sinb never liked Dahyun. She's really grateful that Sinb explained everything to her even if she doesn't have to. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter