The Ring

Our Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Yuna was finish eating and when she grabbed her bag, she dropped a ring but seems like she didn't noticed.

SinB saw the ring and bent down to picked it up, she was about to call Yuna's name but her head hurt again making her clutched it.

'​​​​​​A promise ring. Let's promise each other that we're going to get married and will not going to leave each other's side.'

'But aren't we too young?'

'Let's marry each other when we grow up.' 

'Ok!'

SinB closed her eyes tigthly and keep on clutching her, hoping to ease the pain. Umji who was beside her noticed that something is wrong with SinB.

"Hey, hey, hey, hey SinB-ah." Umji keep on tapping SinB's arms, SinB released a long breath after the pain have subsided. Umji stood up to help SinB sit, as she stare at the gasping girl, worried.

"Are you really okay? Let's go to the clinic, SinB-ah." Umji said worriedly, as she wipe SinB's sweat and offer the girl water. SinB took the water and drank before rejecting Umji's offer.

"This is just a smiple smiple headache, don't worry.'' SinB said, while smiling weakly. Umji didn't buy her excuse and SinB knows it and to her luck the bell rang.

"Go to your next class, I'll go to the clinic by myself." SinB added. Umji was about to say something more but was cutted off by SinB. "I'll text you, okay? Go now." Umji can't do anything else but to nod, she knows how SinB can be stubborn and she's already late.

"You better or I'll kill you." Umji threatened before running off to her next class. Instead of going to the clinic, SinB just made that as an excuse to find Yuna. She walked around the whole university, but to her dismay she didn't saw Yuna anywhere.

She was losing hope, but she remembered a place that she hasn't gone to, the roo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter