Rain, Thunders, and Lightning

Our Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuna looked at her watch as the rain pours so hard she's in front of her school waiting for the rain to stop but it looks like it won't stop anytime soon.

Classes have ended an hour ago and all students have gone back home, but Yuna is still unable to leave the school because of the heavy rain. Yuna sighs while hugging herself as the cold creep into her. 

Her driver called her an hour ago saying the tires are flat and it will take some time before it gets fixed. Her Yerin unnie is out on a business trip so she can't ask her to fetch her and lastly, she forgot to bring an umbrella with her before going to school. 

Yuna cursed herself for being so stupid before finally deciding that she will just run to the bus stop. She stood up and wiped the dust off her skirt, she was about to run when she heard a voice behind her. 

"Yuna?" Yuna looked behind her and saw Sinb with umbrella on her hand. 

"Oh, you're still here. I thought all the students have gone back home by now." Sinb stepped closer to Yuna before asking, "I still have to finish something before going home. How about you?" 

"My driver can't fetch me and i forgot to bring an umbrella with me, so I was planning to just run to the bus stop from here." Yuna hissed when a strong wind passed by them. 

"Are you okay? Are you cold?" Before Yuna could even reply another wind passes by making her shiver.

Without thinking twice, Sinb dropped the umbrella that she was holding before taking her jacket off and draping it on Yuna's shoulder. Yuna looked at her in surprise, "No, I can't accept this. You might get sick because of me." Yuna said, but Sinb just gave her a sheepish smile.

"I'm fine as long as you're alright." Sinb grinned softly when she saw Yuna blushed a little after what she said.

"Let's go. I'll accompany you home." Before Yuna could even protest, Sinb has picked up the umbrella that she dropped before softly pulling Yuna towards her by the shoulder to fit them under the umbrella. 

Yuna slightly stiffened from the contact, but eventually relaxed. She looked at Sinb and saw her face so near to her and quickly looked away. She can't help but blushed so hard because of the closeness between her and Sinb. She was thankful because Sinb cannot see her blushing, she adjusted the jacket on her shoulders before they walked to the bus stop. 

The two enjoyed the comfortable silence around them that the walk to the bus stop was faster than what they imagined. As soon as they reached the bus stop a bus stopped in front of them. They hurriedly went inside and sat.

Yuna looked at Sinb and saw her slightly drenched from the rain. Yuna pulled out the handkerchief from her skirt pocket and offered it to Sinb. 

"Here. Wipe yourself, you might get sick." Sinb smiled at her before accepting the handkerchief. "Thank you. I'll wash it before giving it back to you." Sinb said, still smiling while wiping herself. 

Yuna just gave her a small smile before leaning her head on the window as her eyelids started getting heavy, she turned her head to look at Sinb. "Can you wake me up when the bus reached bus stop 4?" Sinb smiled, before softly nodding. 

When Yuna has fallen asleep, Sinb noticed that the girl's head keep on bumping and bumping on the window so before Yuna could bump her head again, Sinb slipped her hand between Yuna's head and the window to prevent her from bumping her head again before softly laying Yu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter