Seokjin

Brother or boyfriend?

Today I go in the near coffee shop to get our everyday coffee as usually and there is the handsome barista again. I am paying for the drinks when I spotted something written on my paper cup with cappuccino and looked on the barista. He smiled at me and I blushed because his smile is so y and cute in the same time.

 

“This is your phone number?”

 

The man nodded and I looked on his name tag. 

 

“Uhhm Seokjin, how did you know that this cup is mine?”

 

He smiled and I have to smile too.

 

“It is simple. You don’t look like that type who drink black coffee because you always takes two sugars. But you also don’t look like someone who drink chocolate milkshake.”

 

I laughed because he is right.

 

“Then I have to save this cup.”

 

I am lying a bit because I already remember his phone number. I leave and go back in the music studio. Grumpy Yoongi is wondering why am I smiling so much and I proudly show him my cup. My smile disappear after my eyes landed on Taehyung. How can I go on date with Seokjin if I cant leave Tae? I am watching him and he smiled on me. My innocent baby brother. I forced myself to smile at him but think about how to go on date with Seokjin. Maybe I can take him with me but I am not sure how could Seokjin take it. 

 

I am thinking about it for whole week and still don’t know the answer. Destiny decided to solve it for me. I am in supermarket with Taehyung and suddenly spotted Seokjin buying some fruit. I quickly dragged Taehyung in some aisle to hide there but Seokjin saw me too.

 

“If you don’t want to go on date with me then you should have said it.”

 

Seokjin is almost crying and hurries away and I drag Taehyung behind me and follow Jin. 

 

“This isn’t what you think that it is!”

 

Seokjin stopped for a while and turned to me. Now I must say the reason why I was waiting so long.

“This is Taehyung, my younger brother. I was ashamed to show him to you because he is autistic.”

 

Seokjin looks on Tae and then at me.

 

“He is reason to ignore me. Why should I mind that you have an autistic brother?”

 

I shrug because I have never thought that he is different than my ex boyfriends. Taehyung isn’t paying attention to us and Seokjin doesn’t try to touch him so we are okay. 

 

“We can have a dinner together and we can speak about this situation.”

I gratefully nodded and we go in a near restaurant. We sit down and Taehyung is playing with his necklace. I am worried that a meltdown is close but he is calm for now. I order food for us and smiled on Seokjin. This date looks really good.

 

Seokjin nervously tugs on ends of sleeves of his shirt and glanced on Taehyung. What should he say? 

 

“So … uhm … what do you like Taehyung?”

 

The boy doesn’t look at him and plays with a paper napkin. He doesn’t like this man in pink hoodie. Namjoon is his hyung and this man wants to steal him. Taehyung feels like his blood is boiling. Namjoon is only his Hyung!