Weekend

Brother or boyfriend?

Every weekend we take a train to Busan and spend one day on beach. Taehyung loves it there but the water is too cold for him so he never swim. It takes two hours to get there but the train is never really crowded. 

 

We are sitting in empty coupe and Taehyung is excitedly counting every animal which we see. Then we arrived in Busan and head on the beach. I unfold a blanket on the sand and put down our backpacks. Taehyung immediately took off his shoes and starts to play with the sand. I hand him bottle of juice and lie down. I am watching the blue sky with few white clouds but still listen to Taehyung who is humming some melody. He likes to wander around so I am always cautious. He could get hurt and his pain is also mine pain.

 

Suddenly he appears above me and shows me something small between his thumb and point finger. I sat up and see that he is holding a tiny crab.

 

“Cool Tae ,but be gently or you will accidentally kill it.”

 

Taehyung carefully put the crab down and sat next to me. He is nibbling on his sandwich with ham and cheese and I put sunscreen on his face and nose. I am reading a book and keep an eye on him. Taehyung is collecting seaweed which was thrown on the sand by waves and then pulled up his pants and walks in the water. After while he came and announced that he is hungry. I got up and we go to close restaurant where I buy lunch. After food he is collecting seashells and enjoys our free day. After a while we head in park where are few deers and I buy feed for them. Taehyung likes to pat their fur but hates to feed them by hand so I am feeding them and he is patting them. I see a lovely couple sitting on a bench close to us and I sighed. Everyone has a partner while I have Taehyung. I have tried to find a boyfriend but then everyone of them ran away after seeing Taehyung. He is autistic and sometimes acts annoyingly but what I can do? If I have to choose between love and my baby brother then I will always choose Taehyung. 

 

It is time to take a train home and Taehyung fell asleep. It is always hard to get him home after a day on beach because he loves it there. My Tae is like a kitten, he loves warm places and the sand is feeling good on his skin, like his brush at home. We arrived home and Yoongi texted me about a party but I have to say no. Only once I left Taehyung alone and went out.

 

Flashback

Namjoon thought that everything is okay when he was leaving their apartment. Taehyung was sleeping, he had a dinner and his lamp was so he should have been okay. Well he wasn’t. 

 

He woke up and went in bathroom to use the toilet when he realized that hyung isn’t there. Of course that he started to panic and it meant that he was wildly running around the flat while screaming and punching every wall until his hands bleed. His neighbor woke up because of the screaming and called Namjoon. After picking up the call Namjoon was sober in few seconds and ran home. Taehyung was hiding under his bed while screaming hysterically and his hyung coaxed from the tiny space and treated his wounds. After this Namjoon is too scared to leave him alone. What if he hurts himself? Everything in their flat can be dangerous for innocent Taehyung who simply doesn’t know how to be alone.