Calla Lily

Language of Flowers

Calla Lily - Beauty

.: Key :.

For the next 2 days Jonghyun couldn’t see me. And I was rather disappointed, but we managed to keep in contact since we have each other’s numbers. He would call me at night and we spent hours on the phone. We got to know each other even better and I was really happy about it.

That particular day he asked me out. Actually it was only a nice dinner at Jinki hyung’s café, but he asked me to dress up nicely. I picked out a black dress shirt and white skinny jeans. I tried to style my hair, but it ended up a mess. I just let it flow freely like usual. I met up with him at exactly 7PM. It was probably the best night of my life.

He was wearing a really nice brown dress shirt and black jeans. His best accessory was of course his smile.

“Hey, Key. You look amazing.” He gave me a bouquet of calla lilies. I blushed and received the beautiful pink flowers.

“Thanks, Jonghyun. You don’t look that bad too.” I nudged him and entered the café.

It looked like the whole café turned into a whole different place. The usual light brown tablecloths were deep wine colored, there were wine glasses on the tables, accompanied with more lilies, there were also candles that gave this really romantic vibe.

“Welcome, guys!” A bubbly young man came up to us and led us to our table.

“Hey, Jonghyun, Kibum. This is my lover, Taemin.” Jinki hyung introduced his boyfriend and Taemin waved at us. “We prepared a nice dinner for you, so please enjoy the evening.”

Taemin poured us wine and served us dinner. The food was delicious! Onew was really talented in cooking. Taemin was also really nice to us. When he finally gave us the desserts, they left us alone in the dining room.

“Wow, Jjong. Did you arrange all of this?” He grinned and rested his chin on his hand.

“I had help. Do you like it?” I mimicked his position and stared at him.

“Of course I do. This is a great night, Jjong. I really appreciate it.” He poked his strawberry cake and fed me. I chuckled and swallowed, smearing some cream on his nose. He whined like a puppy and cleaned it up. Then he just stared at me. Like, really really stared at me.

“Jjong, stop staring.” I blushed and he held my hand

“I can’t. You’re too beautiful.”

<3