White Camellia

Language of Flowers

White Camellia - You are adorable

.: Jonghyun :.

The next day I managed to visit him again. He looked so pretty as usual. He was in front of the shop, wiping the window. I slowly sneaked up to him and covered his eyes. He gasped and tensed up.

“Guess who?” After hearing my voice he sighed and loosened his tense shoulders.

“Gee, Jjong. Don’t do that.” He turned around and hugged me. That kind of surprised me actually but I hugged him back anyways. Suddenly he noticed what he was doing and let go.

“Ah, umm… Sorry about that…” He blushed a cute pink and rubbed the back of his neck. I just laughed and hugged him again.

“It’s fine. I like hugging you.” He giggled and put his arms around me.

“Yah, love birds! Get a room!” A pretty lady came out from the shop and grinned at Key. We let go of each other and Key blushed even redder.

“Hyung! Just get back inside!” Did I say lady? I meant guy.

“Aish, after seeing you guys like this, I miss my Siwon.” He mumbled and walked back inside. I pulled out my phone and gave it to him.

“Can you put your number in, please?” I pulled off a puppy face and he laughed while punching his number in.

“Of course! You put your number in my phone too then.” He handed me his phone and I put my number under the name ‘Jjong’. “Okay, now let’s take a picture together!” He motioned me to stand beside him. We posed and he clicked the button on his phone, capturing our smiling faces.

“Hey, that’s not bad.” Key’s smile was flawless.

“My pictures are always good, Jjong.” He chuckled and set it as his background. He sent me the picture and I set it as my background too.

“Yeah, I should’ve known.” He stuck out his tongue and giggled.

I couldn’t take it anymore.

I hugged him again.

He’s just too adorable!