CHAPTER 9

POOR HEART

 

Chanyeol look beside him, the bed was empty. He just smile thinking that they were sleep together last night. Well, not really sleep together, it was more like they were cuddle, and Chanyeol was more happier than that. The smaller was now being open to him, and it makes him felt warm inside.

“Huh, still sleeping?..”

“Omma? What are you doing here?..” ask Chanyeol suprised as his mom went to open the curtain.

“What? Can’t I wake my son up?..” ask Gyuri back.

“No, I mean.. it’s just, never mind that, where’s Baekhyun?..”

“He’s downstairs, he’s feel nausea this morning, I make him some ginger lemon tea, he’s okay now..” inform Gyuri.

“Really?”

“Yes, and now move your lazy up, and take those blanket and bed sheet to the laundry, I want to wash it..”

“Now?..”

“No sweetheart, you can take those next year I think.. of course now! What a question! Hurry up!..”

“Arasso, arasso.. you’re so loud this morning..” said Chanyeol as he got up from the bed.

“Morning? Do you realize it’s almost 12 noon?..”

“Almost, but not yet.. it 11.00 am mom, still morning..” said Chanyeol and at the same time, Baekhyun get into the room.

“Ah, there you are sweety, I was wondering where you are, you okay now? Feeling nauseous again?..” ask Gyuri approaching the pregnant.

“No, I’m fine, thanks to your ginger tea mom..” smile Baekhyun as he went to his closet to take out his sweater.

“I’m glad, and please tell that giant to take those blanket and bed sheet to the laundry room okay? And don’t dare to wash that up, just leave it, omma will wash it okay?..” said Gyuri as she glare at his own son who still lazying up on the bed.

“Ok, arasso omma..” answer Baekhyun back as he smile at her. Gyuri then leave the room, leaving the two of them. Baekhyun notice that Chanyeol was still looking at him.

“Urmm, Yeollie? Why’re you looking at me like that?..” chuckle Baekhyun as he wear his sweater.

“Why you didn’t wake me up?..”

“I’m sorry but you look so tired, so I let you slept more.. I’m really sorry, did.. did you miss any important meeting or event?..” ask Baekhyun as he start to panic.

“No, no it’s not.. it just, you don’t feeling well, you can wake me up Baek, I could take you to the doctor or something..”

“Urmm.. it’s okay and I’m okay now.. it’s normal Yeol..” said Baekhyun again.

“Really? Next time when it happen, just wake me up okay?” said Chanyeol again. “And you sure you’re really okay? You look pale to me..” said Chanyeol again as he approach the younger.

“Yeah, I’m fine.. it’s fine..” answer Baekhyun as he walk a bit farther from the taller.

“Wae?..” ask Chanyeol.

“Huh?..”

“You’re backing away from me, did I do something to you last night?..” ask Chanyeol concerned. Baekhyun look fidgeted and he somehow look different. Did I really do something last night?

“I.. I’m not.. I.. I wait downstairs okay, I want to help mom..” stuttered Baekhyun.

“Baek.. I’m sorry if I do something wrong to you, I didn’t mean to..” said Chanyeol suddenly.

“Urmm, no.. no, you didn’t do something.. it’s more like I do something to you”

“Huh?..”

“What?..”

“You’re saying something? What is it?..” ask Chanyeol.

“No, no.. I’m not, I’ll be downstairs okay?..” said Baekhyun as he quickly went out from the room. “Did I said it out loud?..” thought Baekhyun.

_________________________________________________________________________

FLASHBACK

“Sleep Baek, I wont do anything to you, I promise..” said Chanyeol as he just staring at the ceiling, he put his hand up covering his eyes.

“I.. I know..” whispered Baekhyun, he was laying on his side. His back was facing the taller man.

Baekhyun can’t sleep as his heart keep racing up. He was nervous as it was the first time the man is sleeping on the same bed with him.

“You’re not comfortable?..” ask Chanyeol again as the pregnant was just keeping silent but Chanyeol can heard his nervous sigh.

“I’m not.. but.. I.. I’m nervous, this is the first time..” whispered Baekhyun again.

“First time of?..” ask Chanyeol as he furrowed his eyebrow. He now was at his side looking at the pregnant’s back.

“Uhmm.. someone sleeping with me, it’s been a long time.. and since that day I..”

“You want me to leave?” ask Chanyeol as he understand what the pregnant was talking about. He means that it was his first time ever sleeping with another man on the same bed.

“No, no.. I don’t want you to leave..” said Baekhyun as he turn back. He was surprised to see that Chanyeol was looking at him with his worried face.

“Baekhyun, I don’t want you to feel uncomfortable.. it’s okay, I can leave you don’t need to feel guilty..” said Chanyeol as he look straight at the pregnant eyes.

“I’m okay, but I really want you to stay and sleep here..” said Baekhyun again confidently.

“Really? Baekhyun, you’re really okay? Baek, look at me.. you really okay with me sleeping here?..” ask Chanyeol again. He search for Baekhyun eyes, and all he can see in his eyes was just hope and not a sign of fear.

“Yeah, it’s okay..” nodded Baekhyun smiling at him.

“Okay, then just sleep, close your eyes..” said Chanyeol as he calm down again seeing the smaller smile at him.

“Uhmm, Yeol, can I.. urmm, can I hold your hands? But, only.. only if you allow me, it’s okay if you..”

“Sure, you can..” cut Chanyeol as he smile at him. He take Baekhyun slender hands and hold it tight.

Baekhyun also smile back at the action.

Minutes later, Chanyeol was already in his deep sleep, but Baekhyun cant still keep his eyes closed. He look at their hands, and smiles keep showing up on his face.

He slowly bring their hand closer, and kiss Chanyeol’s hand. He was slowly but indeed was falling in love with this tall man.

“You’re too kind for me Yeol..” whispered Baekhyun again. He then bring his hand to Chanyeol’s sleeping face and caress his face slowly.

“I love you..” whispered Baekhyun as he take the courage to kiss the man on his lips.

He smile thinking that he kiss the man while he’s sleeping.

“Can I be forever with you? Can I really love you?” whispered Baekhyun as he just staring at the sleeping man.

“Thank you for accepting me in your life Yeol, but I’m not the one for you.. I hope you can find a really true love in your life.. the one that destined to be with you, not someone like me, I hope you will be happy always..” said Baekhyun honestly as he bring their hands together and hug it tightly.

END OF FLASHBACK