The Road in the Woods

High School Freshman
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nancy was lying on the ground.

 

For a moment, she wondered how she had got there. Lying on the ground wasn't really her thing. Then she noticed blood pooling on the ground. Her blood.

 

Her head throbbing, she began to get up. Suddenly, she felt something against her back. Wood, maybe.

 

"Don't move." Subin growled. "Don't even bother. I am stronger and I would efficiently tie you up."

 

Nancy gulped. Judging from his tone, he was driven over the edge with lust. She had read some newspaper articles about , and how it affected their lives. She did not want to end up a victim. She was still a , for heaven's sake, and she planned to keep it this way.

 

She looked for options. This was a road next to the forest. If she could make it...

 

Suddenly, she felt Subin's hands on her dress zipper. Instantly she rolled on her back. "Don't." She said feebly.

 

"Or what? You're mine." He pointed the piece of wood at her neck. "Will you do the honours yourself? Or will I force you?"

 

"No." She was grasping at straws, and he knew it. "I won't."

 

"Then you leave me no choice." He stooped down, and she knew it was now or never. She had to act.

 

She kicked with all her might, on Subin's, well, shall we say 'nerve cluster'. He howled with pain, and he fell down. Nancy ran, as fast as her little legs could carry. She stayed to the main road, which was a major fault. She skirted around a corner, but came face to face with a face she least expected to see: flat brows, droopy eyes.

 

"What's the matter?" Kang Seulgi asked.

 

"Help! Subin is mad! I can't describe it, but just help me!" Nancy blushed.

 

Seulgi smiled. This was too good to be true. Her plan was succeeding. Just the right push in the right direction and she would utterly be dancing.

 

Suddenly Subin came crashing around the corner. He grabbed Nancy's hand and without a sound, pulled her into the woods.

 

I really must get a camera, Seulgi cheered internally.

 

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter