Erlkönig

High School Freshman
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's note: Again, this is a music related chapter. Please watch Franz Schubert's Erlkönig before you read. This will amplify your reading experience. Thanks.

_________________________________

    

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A person can do anything when she's obsessed. And since the very first day, she had been determined to get the new girl out of the way.

 

Kang Seulgi watched Subin get up from his lunch table.

 

She wanted to watch, but she was also afraid. After all, it was her who had slipped these pills into Subin's food all this time.

 

It was a good thing, she thought, that she had prepared. Nancy was trouble, and she had proven it.

 

Nancy had insulted her, she reasoned. And she would pay in this inhumane way.

 

She smiled, watching Subin's red face. Her plan would succeed. After all, there wasn't anyone on the school grounds now.

 

Nancy would suffer, she thought as she spooned her rice.

 

The pills she got from an underground black market, and she had stocked some in case she needed them for her plans. Unlike that arrogant prodigy Dabin, she preferred thinking in a low profile. That way, she could operate a more sophisticated strategic system, bending things her way without anyone noticing.

 

Even Lee Ho Yang, the fool, was under her "care". She had him write songs, and in turn, she would supply him with boosting drugs. Not exactly legal, but he was hooked on her supply.

 

No one noticed her planning.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Subin followed Nancy up to the dorm doors.

 

His face felt like it was burning. Was it something he ate? Careful, don't let Nancy out of your sight.

 

Why was he doing this? Girls weren’t even that important. 

 

But ever since Nancy was hit by his football, he had dreamed of her. Her cute face. The way that she pouted when she was unhappy. The way that she stamped her foot. He had, without a doubt, fallen in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter