Harmless Betting?

High School Freshman
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In Nancy and Jooe's room, the four friends were watching Ahin's video for the umpteenth time. 

 

They chuckled as the piano music played furiously, then laughed as the dancers toppled over. 

 

Suddenly the door burst open, and Seulgi hobbled inside. "You!" She screeched. "You think you can best Red Velvet in dancing?"

 

"Look who has a sprain." Daisy sniggered.

 

"Beethoven's my favourite." Jooe laughed.

 

"Yah! I challenge you four to a dancing match!" Seulgi screamed. "You have insulted my reputation!"

 

"You have got to be joking. You have a sprain right now." Ahin pointed out.

 

"Whatever. Five of us versus four of you." Seulgi waved the comment away. "Two months later."

 

"Hmm. What's the catch?" Daisy asked. 

 

"If we win, you be our servants for a month." Seulgi smiled nastily. "If you win, the roles are reversed."

 

"Deal." Nancy piped up, to the others' surprise.

 

"Awesome!" Seulgi waltzed out the room.

 

"What the... Nancy, you know we can't dance, right?" Jooe asked anxiously.

 

"Chill." Nancy smiled. "How can we pass a deal like that? She'll regret it once she thinks properly."

 

"Umm, who can teach us dancing then?" Ahin asked.

 

"Of course! Dabin unnie was part of the dance team a long time ago!" Daisy remembered.

 

"But that unnie spooks me." Jooe shivered.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter