The Newbie

High School Freshman
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Really though, Ahin had never seen someone so beautiful. Beautiful could not even start to describe what she was looking at.

    

The person in front of her had such porcelain features, Ahin could swear she was on the verge of breaking. Her big round eyes were cute and lovely, and her dainty nose brought that exotic touch to her face. 

 

Her lips didn't have lipstick; not that she needed it. The shade was so rosy, lipsticks paled in comparison. Ahin and Daisy, for once, couldn't close their mouths in amazement.

 

The girl didn't notice the two girls. She was sitting on the steps beside the front door, admiring the stonework. Ahin was so preoccupied watching the girl, she didn't even notice a person slipping up beside her.

 

"Charming, isn't she?" Jooe smiled.

 

"Is she the new student?" Daisy asked.

 

"Yes. I was meant to wait for her, but she was faster." Jooe snickered. "Not princess style, then."

 

Ahin approached the girl. "Are you the new student?" 

 

"Yes! I'm Nancy Jewel McDonie, pleased to meet you." She stuck out her hand, and they shook.

 

"I'm Lee Ah In, this is Lee Joo Won, you can call her Jooe, and this is Yoo Jung Ahn, Daisy." Ahin said.

 

"Ahin, Jooe, Daisy." She said. "Your English is excellent." 

 

"Why, thank you." Ahin smiled. "Daisy here can also speak English."

 

"Hallo." Daisy waved shyly, and she giggled.

 

"Yah, please stop talking in English." Jooe waved her hands. 

 

"She flunked her foreign languages test." Daisy laughed. "The only English words she knows are 'Hello', 'Love you' and 'Tropicana'." 

 

"Yah! I'll get you!" Jooe cried, swinging around and chasing Daisy.

 

"Yes, you two play a bit while I do Joo Won's work." Ahin sniggered. "Nancy, which room are you staying in?"

 

"In... 1301." Nancy studied her newbie files.

 

"Jooe is sharing a room with you." Ahin said. "Me and Daisy are staying in room 1318." 

 

"Okay." Nancy pressed the lift button. "So floor thirteen?"

 

"Nah, our dorm isn't that big." Ahin laughed. "Third floor. The warden likes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter