chapter vi

everything you think of will become all of me

 

 

There’s a buzz around the room where Seventeen are resting. They just finished the choreography shots for their new music video and are resting and having a lunch before they have to film again. The members are all spread out on the couches, the floor, goofing around and eating, loud voices and laughter permeating the room. Joshua can feel his shoulders relax as he lets the background noise of s wash over him. He’s walking to the food table after speaking with Seungcheol and bumps into Wonwoo when Jisoo flinches in surprise. Joshua raises a hand to his lips and swivels his head to look at Jeonghan, whose lips are pursed and is squirming in place, hands over his mouth. Joshua raises an eyebrow at him, questioning.

“Shut up!” Jeonghan hisses at him, fanning at his mouth.

Joshua’s expression looks at him with an expression that says ‘are you serious right now?’ and ‘are you okay?’ simultaneously. He ignores the other members asking him what’s wrong, they’re not his concern right now.

“It still hurts! How hard did you bite?” Joshua asks, hand still on his lips, his tongue rolling around in his mouth trying to find relief. Jeonghan yells something unintelligible at him and continues to eat regardless, waving a dismissing hand in his direction.He looks at though if he still had his long hair, he’d be tossing it over his shoulder. “Let me eat in peace, Joshuji!”

“Um, excuse me!?” Seungkwan exclaims, looking to Jeonghan and then to Joshua. He lifts a hand to point at the two of them. “You felt Jeonghan-hyung bite his tongue! You’re soulmates! You’re actually soulmates! Omg, omg, OMG-!”

Jeonghan and Joshua trade looks and blink innocently at Seungkwan. “You didn’t know?” They turn to each other again and shrug in tandem. “We thought it was obvious,” they say, even though the slight sly smirks on their faces show that knew they were soulmates but just didn’t say anything to the others. There’s a roar of noise as the members voice their opinions but Joshua just turns around and gets some water. He takes a few sips (he’s sure him eating that too hot chicken was not as bad as this) and then calmly walks to Jeonghan to hand him the bottle so he can take a drink too. The members are still being dramatic and yelling at them. Seokmin whistled and Minghao muttered something that sounded suspiciously like “Of ing course.”


Jihoon stares at them long enough for everyone to feel vaguely uneasy and uncomfortable before he suddenly darts forward and punches Jeonghan in the arm. Hard.

“Ow!”

“Ow! What the heck, Jihoon?!”

Jihoon just sniffs pointedly at Jeonghan. “Just wanted to make sure, hyung.”

 

Jeonghan rolls his eyes. “That’s fair.”
 

There are identical red marks blooming on the same part of Jeonghan’s and Joshua’s arms. Jeonghan is pretty sure he sees Seungcheol slipping Junhui money, those brats. Jeonghan surrenders his arm to Jisoo when he takes it, knowing that no matter how much he says he’s okay, Joshua is still going to check over him first, his stupid, chivalrous gentleman.

 

Even though soulmates only share injuries, Jeonghan is sure Joshua can feel that warmth singing through his blood, growing warmer with the smile that Joshua aims at him. The members are still being annoying and his tongue and now arm still hurt, but Jeonghan thinks all the injuries would be bearable as long as he has Jisoo with him.  

 


(A/N) i didn't know how i wanted to end it so here have a lame ending lol thank you to everyone who read, subscribed, and upvoted! i hope to have more fics out soon (hopefully haha)