chapter iv

everything you think of will become all of me

Jeonghan almost dropped his phone onto the floor in his haste to grab his glass to take large gulps of ice water.

 

“Joshuji, what the -!”

 

“I’m sorry! I thought it would be cooler now!” Jisoo said, hands fanning at his still chewing mouth. He stopped flailing and gratefully accepted the glass of ice water Jeonghan shoved his way when Jeonghan wasn’t dying from the sudden heat in his mouth as well.

 

“How can you think that would be cool enough to eat? Joshuji, it’s still smoking!”

 

Joshua glanced at him sheepishly from behind his glass even as his other hand still lifts his chopsticks to take another piece of steaming chicken.

 

Jeonghan’s chopsticks are slapping his away in seconds. “Uh uh I don’t think so! You’re waiting until those have really cooled down! Stop burning my tongue!”

 

Joshua pouts at him.

 

Jeonghan stares back at him unflinchingly and doesn’t give. When Jisoo realizes Jeonghan isn’t going to give, he sighs his defeat and attempts to steal the prime meat on Jeonghan’s plate instead.

 

“Hey!”

 

Joshua lets out a little sound of triumph when he manages to steal a few pieces and eat them before Jeonghan could stop him. If Joshua wasn’t chewing, Jeonghan knows he’d be smirking or sticking out his tongue at him right now. Jeonghan glares at him. Jisoo smiles playfully back when he’s done chewing and tests out the chicken with the tips of his fingers to check if they’ll burn his (and Jeonghan’s) tongue this time around.

 

He takes a few pieces to put on his plate and Jeonghan just rolls his eyes and mutters to himself how ‘Joshuji better now burn my tongue again.’ Joshua reaches out and places the better pieces of chicken and a few of the nice vegetables on Jeonghan’s plate before he continues eating with a satisfied smile.

 

Jeonghan blames the blush on his face on the chicken he’s currently eating that he’s 100% sure is still too hot.

 


smaller update today, but the next one should be up by tonight or tommorow! thanks so much for reading! XD