Nice to meet you: jenniexyou

Blackpink in your Area
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm really sorry about the hiatus and all but I'm back! I don't want to explain further why I took a break but here I am! I have nothing to do because we're all in quarantine, so might as well create a story for you guys.

ENJOY!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Lisa hurry your up!"

 

"Okay okay! I'm coming! Geez.."

 

Four girls entered the car. Obviously they're excited as hell because it's friday night. After all the exams they've taken for the last semester, they needed a break, or escape from stress as they call it. They sigh with a smiling ready to get out their apartment.

 

"Ya'll ready to party your asses?" Jisoo asked looking at others with a grin on her face.

 

"Who says we're not?" Lisa answered winking.

 

"Come on let's go. I don't wanna miss some great things ahead." Jennie spoke as they drove their way to the club.

 

After minutes of travel, they parked somewhere. Getting off the car, they took their time to take a selfie, they didn't wanna miss any moment of this night. Entering the club, smoke coming out, colors of lights changing as a second goes by, people on the dance floor grinding and dancing with their friends, or strangers. People flirting while having drinks, some are talking casually and some are making out at one side. Everyone's a hot mess but it's everyone's night. There's not a single thing you can't enjoy inside the club.

 

". We might be wasted tonight." Lisa said as she looked around the area in awe.

 

"Who says we won't?" Rosé responds and others laugh at her remark.

 

They made their way to the bartender to order drinks. They sat as they decide on what would they be diving for the night. Jennie ordered a vodka, Jisoo chose bacardi, Rosé on rum, and Lisa chose tequila. Satisfied with their choices, they waited for their drink patiently as the bartender started to mix drinks.

 

"Jisoo unnie with bacardi? I thought you go for hard drinks? Weak." Lisa said while taunting Jisoo for choosing a "weak" drink for tonight.

 

"I don't wanna die yet but if you wanna go find someone who's drunk enough to drive you home then go ahead. In case you forgot, I'm driving us home, idiot." Jisoo replied ready to hit Lisa for her stupidity.

 

"Says the one who always end up puking everywhere after having to drink only a couple of shots of tequila." Jennie snickered and the others laugh. 

 

"I drank the whole bottle and who's not gonna end up in that state?!" Lisa said denying what her friends accuse of her.

 

"Rosie didn't. You didn't even drink the whole bottle, rosé helped you finished it. Weak human." Jisoo remarked as the others laugh again.

 

Lisa didn't talk back as she knows 3 vs.1 aint gonna win. Who can blame the three whenever they go clubbing and after an hour, Lisa was already outside, puking because she can't hold it in anymore. They'd go and drag Lisa to the car where she can sleep her knocked out and the three would go back inside to continue to enjoy their time. Lisa mumbled as she felt a little pissed at her friends but at the same time embarassed because truth hurts. As their drinks were served, they took a sip and enjoyed the taste.

 

Couple of minutes pass by, they started talking about some things like they would gossip someone who's in the same university as them or just some caual talks. They were catching up with each other since they were busy with school. They would only talk whenever some of them is at their apartment and the others will be at the university's library studying. They dont have the same course and that makes them busier because they have different schedules. Rosé would study a lot even though she already knew the lessons, Jisoo would too but more likely if she forgot about it, Lisa studies whenever she feels like it, and Jennie? She's a chill person, she does study but not that much, but she still passes.

 

 

On the other side

 

"What about that guy? He's hot and he looks like he has nice abs." Your friend Ryujin won't stop pointing at some random strangers. She was trying to find someone who you'll flirt with for the night but it's just not your type.

 

You were with your friends for the night. They asked you to come and go clubbing with them which you didn't agree at first but being someone who's good in reasoning, Ryujin pled you to go with them saying you always study and you haven't spend much time with them knowing you're too focused on studying. Thinking about it, it's true. 2 weeks had passed and you chose to spend time alone to study for the final exams. Your friends understood because they know you as someone who's serious in your academics. You didn't have a choice but to agree to go with them

 

"Hard pass. He looks like someone who would cheat." You replied nonchalantly sipping your drink.

 

"If I'm not mistaken I've been pointing cute and hot strangers for the past 20 minutes and still, no one's your type? Really, ___? How high is your standards?" Ryujin asked shookt about your comment.

 

You don't know but guys aren't just your type anymore. They mostly get on your nerves. Yes, you've dated a few but they didn't last long because they were too immature. That's why you have come to like guys less and being around your friends, you've taken an influence of being bi. For you, girls are easy to love. Because they know what you feel, they know how to handle a relationship because they're a girl themselves and they understand what you feel.

 

"I don't know. Maybe tonight's just not the night? I guess.." You replied and Ryujin sighed.

 

"Okay fine. But let's enjoy this night okay? You've been studying too much and it's time to take a break. Losen yourself, ____" Ryunjin smiled at you and you smiled back.

 

"Thank you, I will." You took your drinks and enjoyed while vibing with the music.

 

You felt like going to the bathroom so you stood up and told your friends.

 

"I'll just need to go to the bathroom." You told them.

 

"We'll be at the dance floor. Be quick and make sure to follow okay?" Ryujin said as she went with the others making their way through the crowd.

 

You nodded and headed to the club's bathroom.

 

 

 

 

Back at the other side.. (LOL HAHAHA)

 

 

 

 

After an hour of catching up through casual talks, they decided to go on the dance floor.

 

"Let's dance!" Lisa said as she excitedly stood up from her seat along with others.

 

"You guys go ahead I'll just go and retouch real quick." Jennie said and the others nodded and headed to the crowd.

 

As she entered the bathroom, she walked on the first sink close to the door, rummaging through her purse she took out her lipstick and was about to apply when someone came out from one of the cubicles. Jennie stared at the stranger who just came out through her mirror. She didn't know why but she just found herself staring at the person. You made your made way to the other sink, one sink away from Jennie. Her eyes followed you, as you look at your reflection at the mirror. Sighing, thinking this is going be a long night. You washed your hands and took something at your purse. You felt someone was sending daggers at you so you looked to your right and saw a girl staring at you. At this moment, you found yourself staring back at her. Her cat like eyes, her hair, her face, everything about her is so perfect. You didn't know but Jennie was thinking the same. She admired how looked, your eyes, she found herself drawn by you. 

 

Jennie was about to speak when you both heard a loud thud. The bathroom door openend harshly revealing two girls making out hungrily. They were probably already wasted. They didn't even cared to worry that someone might be using the bathroom. Nonetheless, it's a club anyways. You looked at the two girls uncomfortably. It was very awkward for you and right now what's going on your mind is that 'Who the hell uses a bathroom to make out with someone?' I mean, it was awkward for you but for Jennie, she's used to it. It's normal for her to see something like this since she goes to club often with her friends. Jennie stared at you troubled look, still not being able to find a word to say. Suddenly moans can be heard and it made you more uncomfortable. You didn't wanna hear the rest of what's about to come so you decided to hurry the out of that bathroom.

 

"Excuse me.." You awkwardly said as you passed by the couple and Jennie, hurrying through the door.

 

Jennie chuckled thinking it was cute. She was still staring at the door where you exited. She understands why you look so uncomfortable. Maybe because you're not used to those kind of things. Not wasting any time, she exited the bathroom and looked around to find you. She found you heading through the club's exit. Passing through the crowd, she fixed her leather jacket before exiting the club. Her eyes search for you as she sees you right away near the club's entrance. Your arms crossed looking across the street, just staring. You wanted to get the scene off outside your head by distracting yourself from something. Too distracted you didn't even notice someone beside you. Jennie stood beside you about 3 meters away, crossing her arms like yours.

 

"Hey" She spoke giving you a smile. You look beside you and saw her.

 

"Hey.." You awkwardly replied while returning back the smile.

 

"Long night?" She asked, seeing how you don't look like someone who goes to clu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter