Surprise: royou

Blackpink in your Area
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

GUYS! I AM TRULY SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT. BUT SINCE IT'S SUMMER, I CAN UPDATE MORE FASTER. Im reallyyy sorry okay? Imma make it up to you all. Please comment down below about your thoughts for this chapter. I love ya'll!!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

You groaned as you hear your phone ringing by the alarm. Eyes slowly opening adjusting your vision on the sun's light. You scratch your eyes a little before opening it completely. You checked your phone's time and it was already 7:30 in the morning. You looked at the side of the bed seeing the blanket spread like someone woke up beside you. The room was empty occupying it just yourself. You stood up heading outside the hotel's room to find what you're looking for.

 

"Chaemin-ah!"

 

You called hoping the little one will respond to you. You went to find him at the living room. You saw the little boy sitting on the floor munching the snacks you packed from his little bag. Waking up late, you guessed he was hungry. You sat with him on the floor and he looks at you. He beams his cute smile with the little mess all over his mouth from eating the snacks. You chuckled at your son and kissed his forehead while wiping the mess from his mouth.

 

"Good morning baby." You greeted carressing his hair.

 

"Good morning daddy." He greeted cutely.

 

It didn't matter to you that even though you're a girl but he calls you dad because he needed someone to have a father. Chaemin didn't complain or showed any signs of not agreeing because he's glad he has someone like you to be his father. The 4 year old boy had so much love from you and Rosè. You and your wife had put all the attention that he deserved and he grew up being a good boy. It was you and Rosè's own flesh and blood. How lucky you are to have a beautiful wife and a cute son. Life was good. So good. 

 

"Were you hungry?"

 

He nodded cutely making you chuckle.

 

"Why didn't you wake me up? I would've cooked for you." You said.

 

"But I didn't want to wake you up. You need sleep because you took care of me last night." 

 

You smiled and hugged your son. He was just like Rosè. In a such young age, he was really thoughtful for the people who takes care of him. You were indeed a proud dad for having a son like him. You carried his little body and put him in the dining area. You thought of preparing pancakes knowing it's chaemin's favorite meal every breakfast. He watched as he waited excitedly ready to chow down his favorite meal.

 

"Yaay!! Pancakes for breakfast!!" He clapped his little hands with a wide smile and his face.

 

"Next time wake me up alright? It's okay because I don't want my baby to starve okay?" You smiled at him and he nodded.

 

After the finishing touches, you two began to devour the meal. Room service is good but it's more special if you're the one who'll cook for your own son. You both smile eating the meal while making jokes as the morning gets better. It's also a good thing that the two of you went to Chicago. And what are you doing in Chicago? Blackpink was going to have a tour at chicago. You had this idea to surprise your wife by attending the concert with your son. Knowing Rosè, you knew she was stressed with all the tour that her group was having as they continue to grow internationally. She was tired physically and it's been a month since the three of you hang out as a family.

 

You miss her. You miss her so much that you're willing to follow her at every country she flies just to see her and support her with your son. You were both precious to Rosè. You two were the reason why she keeps going and you're her strength. She's tired after performing repeatedly in every country, but her day's not complete unless she sees the both of you even through face time. As soon as she sees the both of you, her tiredness fades away. That's how precious the both of you are to Rosè.

 

"Daddy? Are we going to see mommy perform?" Little Chaemin asked. 

 

You know how he misses Rosè. He misses her sweet voice that sings  him to sleep, he misses her goodnight kisses and everything. That's why the two of you decided to fly 6 thousand miles just to see her.

 

"Tonight baby, but I need your help to surprise mommy okay? Will you help me?" You asked.

 

Chaemin answers with his energy "I want to help!"

 

You chuckled seeing your son. Both of you got dressed and went around town. You went and spend time with Chaemin playing in the arcade. You wanted him to enjoy the trip at least. After playing with him for a good few hours, you both decided to buy something for Rosè to surprise her. You wanted to make her feel special, something she won't forget. As the time was ticking, you both went to the arena and entered VIP. Of course the two of you had dressed like a blink wearing their merch and having a lightstick to be part of the pink ocean.

 

The other members knew about you flying over and they were thrilled. With the help of the YG staffs, yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter