Alive: royou

Blackpink in your Area
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This chapter is inspired by the video game "Detroit become human."

I only added some twist to it and I hope you guys enjoy! I love ya'll <3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The world was improving each year passes by. Things have been easier by the power of technology. So much powerful that a whole new world was born. Futuristic as they say. Before, technologies were basic. It was simple but it gained a lot of contribution to the humans. But humans wasn't satisfied by the things around them. Cars were upgraded by autopilot mode which people didn't have to drive anymore. Signs on the street were replace by LED screens with high quality. Almost everything is change in to voice command. This is year 2038.

 

They knew they needed to build more, make history, and change the world. So they build the Androids. They are a human-like robot that does everything perfectly. They look like human, sound like a human, works like a human, and does everything like a human. Only the difference is, they are programmed to serve the humans. To identify an Android, they have small circular blue light LED on their right side of their temple. They are wearing a uniform. Each android goes with a specific colored uniform describing what kind of work they can do. They obey like they should and no matter how hard the task is, they can finish it in no time.

 

"This is the top range household assistant. It cooks 10,000 different dishes. 200 languages and dialects and handle the kid's homework from elementary school to university level. And it comes with a two year warranty with its parts and Labor. Let me introduce you to AX600." A salesman android spoke with an absolute voice recommending a blue uniformed android. It was talking accurately like a human as it is programmed to.

 

The couple nodded their head in awe as they were pleased to hear such great functions that the android has. Her features was just like a human. She's a red haired girl who looks like in her 20s. It was one android but it can handle more than a plenty of task. All by itself.

 

"Honey I think this will be perfect." A woman smiled at his husband telling him this was the one.

 

"We'll take it." The man in his middle 40s said with a narrowed smile.

 

"An excellent choice, sir. Now come with me and we'll process the order." The android led them to the counter.

 

The process wasn't long as everything is in advance. They signed a few papers and talked about agreements and instructions about the android. After all that, the android was activated and ready to go with the couple.

 

"Would you like to give it a name, sir?" The android asked.

 

"Honey, you name it." The man looked at her wife and smiled.

 

"AX600, register your name." The android salesman spoke.

 

"Rosè." The woman smiled looking at their android.

 

"My name is Rosè." The android spoke smiling at its new family that she'll serve.

 

 

As they arrived at a big mansion with the android following behind, the couple were excited to show what they brought home for their daughter. The gate opened automatically knowing it's the owner of the house.

 

"Alarm deactivated. Welcome home Mr. and Mrs. Jung" The security system spoke.

 

 

As the couple came inside the house, they faced their newly bought android and ready to tell everything about the Jung's Mansion. The Android was programmed to be ready at all times.

 

"Welcome to our home, Rosè. There's some things that you have to do in this house. We've been out for 2 weeks from a vacation overseas and my daughter left also for an activity at the university. This house wasn't cleaned for a long time so might as well fix that. The beds from the guest rooms needed to be replaced with new bed sheets, the bathrooms need a cleaning, and trashes should be taken outside. And lastly, prepare the dinner. That would be all Rosè." Mrs. Kim explained as Rosè smiled.

 

"Right away Mrs. Kim." Rosè replied and started to do her job.

 

She first went to the guest rooms and started to replace the sheets of each bed of in each rooms. She also cleaned the furnitures, books, and decorations. Until it was all cleaned. She went to the bathrooms next cleaning the toilet, floor, and organizing the hair and body products on the shelves of each room. She also wiped the mirrors that now looks crystal clean. Next task she went to collect each trash that can be seen in the house. When the bag is full, she takes it outside and puts it in the garbage bin. Adding another task, she checked to if the couples room is messy. Seeing some unorganized stuffs, automatically, Rosè did it in a minute.

 

Heading back downstairs, she passed an opened dark room and it got her attention. She slowly entered the room and switched the lights on. The whole room was colored with (your favorite color). The room was clean and organized but Rosè felt like she wanted to explore your room more. She didn't know why but she feels like she wants to. She saw a picture of you with Mr. and Mrs. Jung. Rosè picked it up and had a great look of you. She stared at your smiling picture with your parents. Few seconds later, she puts it down and went to your desk. Books were neatly organized with other materials. She saw another picture of you with a girl this time. You were both smiling while hands are intertwined, it was a polaroid picture.  She picks it up again and scans it. She was able to identify the person you're with.

 

"Jennie Kim. Ex girlfriend." Rosè said as she puts the picture down. She didn't know but she felt something weird inside her. Maybe she's malfunctioning? But how come? She's newly bought. There can't be errors inside her. She came back to her senses and went downstairs.

 

"Mrs. Jung, all the tasks are done." Rosè smiled making the couple smiled back.

 

"Good job Rosè. Now please prepare the dinner. My daughter will be here in a minute or so." Mrs. Jung said as she went back to her office.

 

Rosè started preparing a fancy dinner for the family. Like what the android said, she can cook 10,000 different dishes. What more could they ask for? After the finishing touches of the dish she made, she prepared the plates to the table.

 

"Who are you?" A voice asked and stopped Rosè at what she was doing. She turned around to see you with a confused faced. She scanned you first and identified you as your owners' daughter.

 

"Y/N, I see you met Rosè." Your father appeared from his office with smile.

 

You were still confused at who she is. So you looked at your father with a confused face asking who the girl is and what's she's doing inside your house.

 

"She's an android that we just bought today. Since your mother and I will be gone for a month for business matters, we decided to look for someone or rather 'something' who's going to look after you while we're gone." Your dad said going to your side putting his arm around your shoulder.

 

"I'm Rosè. Model AX600 number 21197. It's a pleasure to meet you Y/N Jung." Rosè smiled while offering her hand for a handshake as you took it and the both of you shook.

 

"Are you sure this is a robot? Cause it feels like a human." You asked your dad who chuckled.

 

"Androids are a human-like robots. But they're not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter