Ignored: lisaxyou

Blackpink in your Area
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry it took do long for me to update. I was focusing on my exams last week and couldn't think of a story to write but here I am! I hope you guys have been enjoying reading this so far. And you can also request some members that you want to be paired with and what story I can write for you guys. I'll be taking request! Enjoy :)

 

For this chapter, it's a little it naughty ehee~

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

You haven't seen you're girlfriend for over a few weeks and it's making you both crazy. Today, the Blackpink members had surprisingly no schedule. Lisa had planned to bring you over to their dorm so the two of you can watch a movie together and cuddle all day in her room. You are close with the other members as well as they admire your personality and looks. They wanted to spend time with you also cause they missed you knowing that it's been a while since you spent your time with them doing your favorite things together which Lisa hates at some point. She knows when you're together with her members, they'd drag you away from her and spend time with you forgetting her presence. She doesn't know if this is a great idea to bring you to their dorm but nonetheless you're here already standing in front of their dorm. Entering the cozy room, Lisa shut the door behind her with a big smile in her face. She turned to you

 

"Finally. It felt ages not seeing you. I missed you so much baby~" She whined with a pout while putting her arms around your waist.

 

You chuckled seeing how cute her face is at this moment. You encircled your arms around her neck giving her your sweetest smile that she always love.

 

"I miss you more babe. I can't wait to cuddle with you." You assured her and she grinned happily.

 

Lisa slowly leaned over to kiss you, both eyes were already close ready to feel each others lips. When suddenly someone had to broke the moment and Lisa wasn't happy about that.

 

"Y/N! I missed youuuuu!" Rosè went to you and gave you a tight hug causing you to trip a little. You giggled at her actions and gave her a hug.

 

"Aww I missed you too Rosie." You smiled at her.

 

Lisa on the other hand was pouting at the other side. She should've just asked you to spend time with you at your apartment when she already knows that in the first place, her members would take you away from her. She crossed her arms hearing Rosè who was already asking you to watch disney movies with her. You looked over at Lisa who was still pouting with her arms crossed indicating she doesn't want you to go.

 

"Chaeyeong-ah give me my Y/N baaaack. I want her right now~" Lisa whined like a little kid who's like her parents didn't gave her what she wanted.

 

"You can wait Lisa. Besides the two of you always spend time together and you always talk over the phone. It's just one movie. Byeeee." Rosè replied. Before you even know it, Rosè was already dragging you to the Living room. 

 

Stomping her feet to follow where you are, Lisa went over to you and took seat beside you. She wrapped her arms around you possessively as if she doesn't want to let you go. You giggled at your cute girlfriend and kissed the crown of her head. Rosè was preparing the movie which was 'Frozen'. Seriously every time you come at their dorm she'd play this movie and watch it you. But you didn't mind because she makes it more entertaining by singing along with the songs in the movie with weird movements making you laugh. A few minutes passed and Jennie noticed you and she smiled widely.

 

"Y/N you're heeereee." She said as she puts her arm over your shoulders causing Lisa to let go of you. She rolled her eyes but you didn't notice them since Jennie was distracting you already.

 

"Guess what, I have something to tell you." Jennie squealed as she started to tell you stories about her crush how she interacted with him during at the music shows. You and Jennie always talk about her crush and the two of you would always giggle about how cute her crush is and such. Lisa wasn't having fun. She's happy because you're here but she feels your presence wasn't with her since the members were busy entertaining you. She would have to wait for God knows how long before the other members finished spending their time with you. Jisoo came next and greeted you same as Jennie did.

 

"The movie's starting!" Rosè excitedly exclaimed as she claps like a little girl. Everyone joined and gave their attention to the television.

 

During the movie Lisa kept staring at you but you didn't seem to notice as you were too distracted at the movie and at the same time you were having a conversation with Jennie. She would steal glances at you. Lisa was hugging you the whole movie. You tho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter