Really: jenniexyou

Blackpink in your Area
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This chapter is inspired by their song "Really"

I hope you guys enjoy this one! Please comment about your thoughts. Thank you!

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

You just came back to Korea after 4 years. You spend your high school years at Chicago because  your dad got offered a big work there. You missed you friends, your old home, and everything about Korea. Your family decides to settle back at Seoul and you'll be continuing college at the University. It was kind of exciting and nerve wrecking at the same time because you adapted so much western culture during when you're still living back in the US. Your father now owns a business at Seoul and your mother stays as a housewife. Tomorrow is a big day for you. The first day of school as a freshman college. You weren't ready but you wouldn't know unless tomorrow comes.

 

As the morning approaches, sunlight came in sight from your windows blinding your eyes. You quickly covered yourself with a blanket and decided to go back to sleep. But it wasn't your day when a little one jump on your bed until you wake up.

 

"Y/N, Y/N wake up!!" She wasn't going to stop until you tell her to.

 

"Wake up it's time for school!" giggles can be heard at the room while she was enjoying jumping on your bed.

 

"Ughh cut it out Jade." you spoke as you removed the covers and sit up to talk to her while your eyes half closed.

 

"Wake up you're gonna be late." she cupped your cheeks and giggled at your sleepy face.

 

"Who are you to tell me to wake up? You're not mom." You started to tickle her endlessly.

 

Screams and laughter were heard at the room. You and your little sister have always done this every morning. It was like she was your alarm clock only when it's supposed to be annoying but it was a good start to your morning. Waking up with feeling happy. After minutes of playing, you're mom called the both of you for breakfast. You two came down and you and your family started eating. After that, you prepared yourself to go to the university. As you were ready to leave, you bid goodbye to your mother and little sister. Your dad insisted on dropping you off at the university since he was also on his way to his work.

 

"Goodluck on your first day. Call me when you need a lift okay?" Your dad said before you got out of the car.

 

"Yes dad I will. Bye." You smiled at him before he drove off.

 

Taking a deep breath, you entered the school's big gate. As you enter, you went to the school's office to get your schedule. You prayed it won't be a bad one because you don't want to start your freshman year a stressful one. As the lady handed your schedule you took a look.

 

"Hmm. Not bad. I guess this'll do." You muttered.

 

Chemistry was the first subject. You weren't bad at this so you were pretty confident about the first one. Making your way out of the office, you found your locker number written on your schedule. You went to find it at the lockers section. After passing a few lockers, you located yours and decided to put your other books there. As you were fixing your things, notebooks fell on your foot but it didn't hurt that much.

 

"Oh my God! I'm so sorry! Is your foot okay?" the person's voice was panicking. You couldn't see her face because your locker's door was blocking it. So you closed it and saw a red haired girl with a troubled look on her face. She was looking at you with an apologetic face.

 

"No it's okay. It didn't hurt that much." You said with a smile.

 

"Are you sure? I'm really sorry I was just fixing my things and it fell. I didn't saw you." She said as she started getting the notebooks and other things that was on the floor. You decided to help.

 

"Oh no it's okay. I can do this." She said.

 

"It's okay I insist." You replied. After helping her, it was time for you to leave and get going to your class.

 

"Thanks for the help. By the way I'm Rosè. You can call me rosie or chaeyoung." She said with a smile and offered her hand for a handshake which you gladly took.

 

"Y/N. You're welcome. I better get going to my class, I don't want to be late." You said. Even though you wanted to talk to her more but your class is about to start so you had no choice.

 

"Wait what's your first class?" Rosè asked before you could go.

 

"Chemistry. Why?" You asked back and she smiled.

 

"Let's go." Rosè dragged you along with her. Turns out she's in a same class as you.

 

First period and you already made a friend and it's a good start. Entering your class, you and Rosè sat next to each other. While the professor's still hasn't arrived yet, you and Rosè talked about getting to know each other. Rosè came from Australia. Like you, she was born Korean. But she was born at New Zealand but was raised in Australia. Rosè was friendly and a hyper person. You feel comfortable around her as time passes by while the two of you were talking. As the two of you continued to talk, the class' noise died down indicating the professor has arrived. Students greeted him.

 

"Good Morning class. I am Mr. Lee and I will be teaching chemistry." And so the class begins.

 

A few minutes passed, a student came directly inside without bothering to greet the professor. She was walking as if there was no one in the room, like she doesn't care if she's late or something. Before she could sit at the vacant seat, Mr. Lee called her.

 

"And just where do you think you're going miss?" Mr. Lee asked.

 

All eyes on the student as she was ready to get scolded. She was wearing her uniform but not in a decent way. She was wearing her neck tie in a lose, 2 was and instead of wearing the school's coat she was wearing a leather jacket, plum shaded lips, she had make up on while wearing that poker face. All in all, she looks pissed although she doesn't show it. Whoever that is, no one wants to get near her for sure.

 

"This is my first class." She answered not even bother to look at Mr. Lee who's pretty irritated by the girl's behavior. This is his first encounter so he decided to just let it go.

 

"Before you take a seat, introduce yourself." Mr. Lee said as the girl rolled her eyes.

 

"Jennie Kim." She said shortly as she took a seat.

 

She was 2 seats away from you. You thought didn't want to be friends with her because she looks like she wasn't really friendly. So you think it's best to stay away from her. While the lecture was going, you were taking notes while Mr. Lee continues discussing the lesson. But as you were jotting down notes, you felt something weird, like someone was staring you. You looked to your right and saw Jennie staring at you but looked away when your eyes met hers. You didn't want to think about it so you just continued writing. As the lecture ended for chemistry, it was breaktime. You and Rosè decided to go together to the cafeteria. While making your way to the cafeteria, she started a conversation.

 

"That Jennie was scary." Rosè spoke and you chuckled.

 

"Sure she is." You agreed.

 

"She looks like those bullies in movies. The bad girl type. But on the bright side, she kinda looks cool though." Rosè said as she you nodded.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter