Stay: jisooxyou

Blackpink in your Area
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey guys! Sorry it's been a really long time since my last update I was really busy with the first semester. But heeyy here I am and finals are coming! I have lots of time to day dream or to think of something to update. So ANYWAYS. BLACKPINK IS COMING OVER HERE TO HOLD A CONCERT! SO EXCITED TO SEE THEM SOON<3
BEFORE YOU READ THIS CHAPTER, I WOULD ADVISE YOU TO LISTEN TO THIS WHILE READING TO GET MORE EMOTIONAL.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTY_2MjQ2CI
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________



It's been 3 weeks since your break up with Jisoo and it wasn't giving any help as it has been affecting your academic performances. You rarely get some sleep, barely got time to eat, can't find the right time to relax. Stress was eating you out from school works. But what was making it more harder was her. You missed her. Her scent you that used to inhale almost everyday, her warm hugs that made you feel you're like you're home, her smile that gets off your stress in just one snap, her soft hand that fits in to your palm. Jisoo was your life, she really was. And you were so sure that she's the one. The one you'll grow old with and the one you'll be seeing walking in a beautiful white dress. But sometimes life is just so cruel that we couldn't get the precious things that we want. All you ever wanted was to be happy with her, but why did she have to be so selfish? One day she was staring at you with loving eyes and then next thing you see, she was holding another hand.

You can't just deny to yourself that it didn't hurt because it did hurt like hell. But being the good and considerate girlfriend you are, you didn't jump in to conclusions so you decided to wait for her to tell you about it. It took days, and weeks but Jisoo hadn't said a word about it. She started to neglect your relationship and you didn't know why. You tried to find the reason if you made a mistake for her to change like that. But you believed in yourself that Jisoo loves you no matter what. Because every night before you sleep, she would just wake up and randomly says things. It was random yet it was making your heart flutter. She was giving out the reasons why she loves you.



"____, are you asleep?"
 


You blink before facing her. Your eyes were about close but hearing her voice made you awake from your sleepiness. You were guessing she was going to tell another joke as Jisoo does every night. She would joke about things and it would led to your deep conversations were the two of you share words that you haven't tell each other.
 


"I am now." You looked at her in the eyes.
 


You saw her pupils dilate as she stares at your. Her eyes were telling you something and it was just about to come out in .
 


"I just wanted to say that, you don't know how much lucky I am to have you, love." She whsipered but you heard it clearly.
 


You smiled at her sweet words. She's always like this. Yes she does tells you how much she loves you. But she always makes you feel so loved even though she says it over and over again. Jisoo naver fails to make you fall in love with her delicate yet beautiful words. You cupped her soft face. She touched your hand that was on her cheeks and looked at you straight in the eye. You leaned in sticking your foreheads together.
 


"I am more lucky to have you by my side." You said and she smiled closing her eyes. Her tears fell.

 


It was the best place in the world. Being beside her was the last thing where you want to be. She gave you a purpose to live. And now, you never want to die unless Jisoo will. You will follow her wherever she'll go because your souls are one. As she slowly leaned in to capture your lips, you closed your eyes feeling her soft lips on yours. It was the best feeling you've ever felt within your existence. If this could be a dream, you would never want to wake up again.

 

 



But you have to wake up. Because every morning, there won't be long good morning messages, no one was there to make your breakfast, no one will walk you to school, and there was no one who was there to hold your hand. It was hard. Because your realtionship lasted for 3 years. And within those 3 years, you were used to doing everything with Jisoo by your side. But today, your routine will have so much to just adjust. You have to do it alone. It was hard but you were slowly getting used to it. But still it was hard to do things without her.

 

You closed your laptop before sipping the last of your coffee. Staring at the big glass window, the rain was pouring hard. It was like describing how you feel. You were too vague with your thoughts which you didn’t realize that it was already late. Checking your watch it was already 8:00 pm. The café closes late so you didn't mind staying for a bit more until the rain stops. You got your earphones and plugged it one your phone listening to one of your slow songs that you have in your playlist. As the music starts playing, you closed your eyes feeling relaxed. Until memories started to flash.

 

 

The bright sunlight came in greeting you in the early morning. You slowly opened your eyes covering the bright light that was taking over your vision. You looked beside you and saw the space empty. You sat up look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter