Slowly falling

Another Try
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SEUNGWAN

 

Days and weeks passed by quickly. Chanyeol was right when he said they’d see each other often. In fact, they see each other every school day. Every Tuesdays and Thursdays, 2 classes and lunch. Every Wednesdays and Fridays, 1 class and dinner. Hell, I spend more time with him than Seulgi. 

 

The more time I spend with him, the more I fall for him. He’s comfortable with me, I am comfortable with him. I don’t want to give meaning to any of these since I know he only thinks of me as a friend. Contrary to what Seulgi thinks. Good thing she isn’t pushing this Chanyeol-likes-Seungwan theory anymore. She’s a little distracted since Jongin and Yixing started eating lunch with us too. She doesn’t tell me but I know she likes Jongin. 

 

I was pulled off my thoughts when Chanyeol pat my head.

 

“Are you sure you’re studying? You seem so out of it?” He teases. We’re currently studying for midterms. And since we share 3 out of 4 majors, we decided it’s better to study together. We’re now in a coffee shop filled with students. 

 

“I am! Just a little distracted.” I sip my 2nd cup of coffee, trying to focus on studying again. Stop thinking about Chanyeol when he’s literally in front of you.

 

After five minutes, Chanyeol whines, “I’m so sick of this book. Let’s eat dinner already!” Who would’ve thought that cool, famous Chanyeol is a whinny person. “I feel like vomiting if I read more of these.” 

 

“Yeol, it’s been two hours only. Why are you so tired already? One more hour then let’s eat.” He pouts at me to convince me. He knows I can’t stand him doing aegyo at me. “Stop it! Not falling for it. One hour more.”

 

“Thirty minutes?” He bargains while smiling at me.

 

Don’t back down, Son Seungwan.

 

“One hour!” He pouts again and resumed studying. I smile at my victory and focused on reading and writing my reviewer.

 

After an hour, I stand up and stretch my limbs. I’m so tired after three hours of sitting down. “Yeol, let’s go eat!” 

 

He pretended to be tired as well when I know he only played on his phone the whole time. I roll my eyes as he stretches his hands. He’s so big and tall. I wonder how it feels to be embraced by him.

 

I start walking ahead to avoid my thoughts. Crazy, delusional Seungwan. “Did you text them we’re eating dinner?” I look back and ask Chanyeol, not knowing he’s right behind me. I bumped into his hard chest. He steadies me and laughs teasingly.

 

“If you want a hug, you could’ve just told me.” I blushed and stepped back to put a space between us. My heart is beating so fast right now. 

 

I try it laugh it off, “you wish, Park Chanyeol. I said did you text them we’re eating dinner?” 

 

“No. I don’t want to eat with them. They’re so noisy.” He said annoyed. “And if we text them now, we’ll wait more. I don’t think I can wait any longer. I’m so hungry.”

 

“As if you’re the quiet one.” I retorted. “Okay let’s go eat. I am craving for Japanese. How about you?” 

 

“Anything. I can eat anything right now.”

 

We head to his car. Entering the passenger seat should be smooth and easy but not when you’re 5 feet tall and the car is a Jeep. Usually, a gutter helps me do the trick but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter