-0.5-

Sign.

Judging by their love for each other, Joonhyun might not do anything to harm Taekwoon anymore and Wonshik decided that he could put down his guard down.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taekwoon was released the day after just as the doctor had informed. Wonshik and Taekwoon decided that they would still live in the area until Taekwoon is able to move without any difficulty. Joonhyun had small talks with Ravi, most of it being about Taekwoon. Ravi frankly did not like the older's infatuation with Taekwoon. He does understand that Taekwoon is his brother but still.

On the day of Taekwoon's release from the hospital, Taekwoon asked Joonhyun to live with them despite the older was already staying in a hotel. Wonshik tried to debate but lost in the end by Taekwoon saying that Joonhyun's presence in the house will be both healthful and therapeutic. Neither Taekwoon nor Wonshik wanted Joonhyun to know about their relationship, so they just told him that they were roommates which isn't a complete lie.

On the same day, after lunch, when Taekwoon was taking a nap, Joonhyun called out to Ravi.

"Ravi-sshi, I need to have a talk with you," Joonhyun said and Ravi followed the older to the living room. "Listen carefully," Joonhyun says after they both take a seat on the couch, "I think Taekwoon is being targetted."

"What?" Wonshik asks with confusion.

"I have already mentioned that my father wanted him dead, but I think he now has other plans."

"How are you so certain?"

"I saw men lurking around the building when I went out for getting the groceries and I believe that my father has sent men to get me or Taekwoon or maybe even the both of us."

"So why haven't they made a move yet?"

"That's exactly the reason why things are frustrating now. I think they're still uncertain if Taekwoon is alive or not since I was sent. But the fact they aren't approaching me directly is bothering."

"I think they are just being cautious. Probably your father hasn't given them any orders yet." Wonshik says but with the revelation obscure.

"Maybe that's the case. Anyhow, I want the two of you to be careful. Inform Taekwoon but do not tell him about my part, I don't want him to get worried about me." Joonhyun requests.

"So, what will you do now?" Wonshik asks.

"I'm probably going to go back or maybe find another place. I don't want to be under father's control anymore."

"Say, how is this father of yours?" Wonshik asks.

Before Joonhyun could answer, the doorbell rang. Ravi got up to get it, only to see Hakyeon on the other side with two bags full of whatever was inside.

"Where is my Dauguniiii~~~" A foreign voice came from beside Hakyeon. It was a tall male with blonde hair, even taller than Ravi himself. He had a masculine built but the natural face of a baby.

"And who might you be?" Ravi asks, still not moving from the doorway.

"Let's talk inside." The blonde says and Hakyeon nods. 

Not wanting to cause a scene with Joonhyun in the house, he moved away from the door with a snort and let the two men inside. They took off their shoe and Hakyeon led the blonde to the living room with Ravi following behind. Joonhyun was surprised to see the two unknown male walk in and his confusion was directed to Ravi.

"The short one is Cha Hakyeon, Taekwoon's colleague and best friend." Ravi introduces.

"Nice to meet you..."

"Ok Joonhyun." 

"Nice to meet you Joonhyun-sshi." Hakyeon smiles politely and handshakes with the taller male.

"I'm Han Sanghyuk, the new recruit in the department. At the moment, filling Taekwoon-hyung's absence." The blond smiles and shakes his hand with Joonhyun.

"I am Taekwoon's stepbrother. Nice to meet both of you." 

"Ooh. Taekwoon speaks about you a lot!" Hakyeon says after they took their seats.

"He does? What does he reveal about me?" Joonhyun asks with interest.

"He always tells me how good-" Hakyeon's words were cut off by Taekwoon's bedroom door opening, with a sleepy, puffed face Taekwoon rubbing his eyes cutely. They all aww-ed at him, both silently and loudly. He looks at them sleepily and tilts his head to the left in confusion because of the blonde male in his house. Taking notice of this, the blonde male got up and walked towards him and Taekwoon instinctively took one step back.

"Nice to meet you Taekwoon-hyung. I'm Han Sanghyuk, the one filling your absence." The blonde smiles at him and Taekwoon thinks that the boy is cute despite his large built. He takes a moment to respond to shake the hand in front of him and bows in gratitude. 

"I'll cook something in a moment. Make yourself at home." Taekwoon says before going to the bathroom.

"Hyung, you never told me Taekwoon was so appealing!" Sanghyuk exclaims at Hakyeon while the elder just shrugs.

"Did you label Taekwoon as appalling!?" Joonhyun bursts on the dark one and this time Hakyeon responds.

"No! How could I? I constantly told Hyuk about Taekwoon's fairness!" Hakyeon defends.

"You never told me it was to this extent!" Hyuk complains.

"You refused to believe me!" Hakyeon retorts and Hyuk takes a moment to think of another reason.

"You could've shown me a picture!" 

"Well, sorry I didn't!" Hakyeon screams and Ravi decides to speak.

"Calm your !" He shouts.

"If only we had any." Hyuk remarks and earns a glare from Ravi.

"Why are you even here?" Ravi asks both of them.

"Taekwoon is my buddy! I came to see him." Hakyeon reasons.

"I came to see the person whos space I was filling!" Sanghyuk reasons and Ravi decides he's had enough. He lets out a frustrated huff and stomps to his room to shut the door loudly. The three of them looked at each other in confusion, only to shrug it off just before Taekwoon came out of the bathroom.

"What happened? I heard something loud." Taekwoon asks with confusion.

"Ravi got annoyed." Joonhyun says.

"Why?" 

"We don't know." Hakyeon said and turns on the T.V.

Still, in confusion, Taekwoon decides to make food for them and thinks about what he is going to say to them about moving out.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok is Joonhyun's family name just in case it was confusing. Thank you for reading and please do leave comments!