-0.7-

Sign.

But maybe one of his hopes can be crushed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Only god and Hyuk knows what caused them to play truth or drink. Taekwoon hadn't fully recovered but he still insisted on playing despite the warnings that all of them gave. Nobody is tipsy yet since Hakyeon just came back from cleaning the dishes as a result of losing rock-paper-scissor. 

"I'm gonna get you all good." Hakyeon says evilly and it really scared a few of them, them being Taekwoon and Wonshik. 

"We'll see about that." Hyuk replies just as evilly and the fearful two prayed a bit to be alive after this game. Joonhyun spun the bottle as he was the eldest and it landed on Hyuk. The youngest just smiled mischievously.

They played the game. Only Hakyeon and Taekwoon were tipsy since they were weaker to alcohol. Hyuk, despite being told to drink numerous times, was still fine and this made the drunk two curse his tolerance. Wonshik and Joonhyun barely got chances so they weren't much affected. 

Somehow, in midst of the game, Taekwoon started swaying and let out hiccups once in a while which also erupted 'awws' from the others. Wonshik made Taekwoon lean on his shoulder so that the older doesn't accidentally slip on the small puddles of alcohol that he spilled while drinking. Taekwoon's hoodie was stained with alcohol and it made Wonshik sigh at him. He didn't get angry though. Seeing Wonshik's actions of kindness towards Taekwoon, Hyuk got an idea in his head. The bottle finally pointed to Wonshik and Hyuk was supposed to ask him.

"Truth or drink?" Hyuk asks. 

"Truth." Wonshik replies without thinking twice.

"What sort of feelings do you have for Taekwoon-hyung?" Hyuk asks with innocence dripping evil. 

"Yeah, you've been acting way too kind with him tonight!" Hakyeon slurs his words. 

"Weeelll?" Taekwoon also slurs his words while looking up at Wonshik from his lap. 

"I'll drink." Wonshik changes his words.

"Nu-uh. No changing." Hyuk sasses and Wonshik really wants to hit him.

"He's my roommate." Wonshik answers, clearly avoiding the topic.

"That's not what I asked." Hyuk will not let anyone off the hook.

"Then what the do you want?" Wonshik barks at him but the younger isn't fazed one bit, but rather a smirk grows on his face.

"I asked you about your feelings for him." Hyuk repeats his question. 

"And how am I supposed to answer that?" Wonshik's words were getting louder.

"Now, now, don't get mad. It's just a game. And it's not like telling your feelings will do any harm to you." Joonhyun speaks up.

"I...ugh,"

"You what?" Hyuk prompts.

"I ing hate him! Happy!?" Wonshik yells and the whole room becomes silent. Taekwoon sits back up, away from Wonshik and pulls his hoodie up to hide his face. All the other three looks at him with wide eyes and Wonshik himself is shocked at what he said. Without listening to another word, he gets up to go to his room and shuts the door loudly again that night. Taekwoon finally breaks out crying into Joonhyun's chest while the older hugs him closer while murmuring sweet words but it was deaf to Taekwoon. 

What had he done to have Wonshik hate him so much? 

Taekwoon can't bear to be hated without a reason. Not when he obeys almost every single orders that his master makes.

Or is he just unlikable?

Did Wonshik find him to be a nuisance?

"Stop thinking too much!" Hakyeon scolds as if he read Taekwoon's mind. Taekwoon tried, he really did and only managed to stop thinking as he tried to pay attention to Joonhyun's words which made him flush. He squirmed in Joonhyun's hold and squeaked out to stop the elder. He looked down with worry and Taekwoon smiled despite the tears falling from his eyes. It was a sight to behold. The smile that Taekwoon gave tugged at everyone's heart and they wanted to shower him with love. They did. They hugged Taekwoon and the other just accepted the embrace.

He somehow fell asleep in the warmth of the three; totally forgetting about Wonshik.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wonshik regrets his words like regretting life choices. 

He wants to beat himself up for saying those words. He could've just lied. Nobody would know. Yet he had to lie in the worst way possible. What was his problem? Why couldn't he just say the truth? It wouldn't have caused this much of a problem. 

Wonshik groaned and pulled at his hair once before dropping on the bed. He was frustrated with himself. He thinks of how Taekwoon must feel. All because of his own foolishness, he probably made the older cry, no, definitely made the older cry. Taekwoon would listen to every single one of his orders, and yet he had to ruin everything. He made Taekwoon hate him. 

He needs to apologize tomorrow. He must. 

But there is something Wonshik is confused about.

Since when did he start caring about Taekwoon so much?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Double update! Sorry for the short chapter and the long note. I'll be going on vacation for 2 months lol. And bad news, I may not have internet...so no updates I guess. I'll try to write as much as possible and update whenever I get the chance. Sorry. Thank you for reading and please comment.