-0.6-

Sign.

Still in confusion, Taekwoon decides to make food for them and thinks about what he is going to say to them about moving out.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ravi thinks it was stupid of him to blast in front of the three. He is sure that they are confused, along with Taekwoon who definitely heard the door slam.

Brushing that off, he ponders about the talk he had with Joonhyun. If Joonhyun's father's men are supposed to take action, then it definitely means that those men are after him. He's glad not to have gone out or else there would be trouble cutting closer.

He thinks it's better to move out sooner. It's a matter of time until they take action. He fears that Joonhyun or even Taekwoon might be in danger because of him. He didn't want others to be harmed because of him, even though it was inevitable. But it's better to keep them away from harm as long as possible. Being in politics is never fair. There is always, no matter how successful, malpractice.

He would have laughed at how many lives had been lost but now, he can't. He already lost his mother. He doesn't want to lose his sister. Though she is in a place far safer than his, he can't help but worry. Politicians would do anything to have fame.

Their efforts to become famous is laughable. They introduce new programs, only to have it fail miserably. If it succeeds, it will either fall mostly due to finance or the program would no slowly drift away from its main goal. Even though it is frequent, Wonshik doesn't understand why people don't do anything about it.

Fame holds power as well. Wonshik knows it can be the greatest power as well as the most destructive, also self-killing. Amazing how fame is just one thing but can have so many results. People nowadays, only go for popularity rather than quality. Pitiful indeed. They realize their mistake once it's too late. Fame destroys quality. The greed for fame is fascinating.

Only a few succeed in maintaining their humble and wise selves after gaining fame, most become arrogant and greedy. Fame is more like a frame. It frames the gainer and frames the ones who will be affected. Surely, it makes no sense, because it is confusing Wonshik too.

His train of thoughts is broken by low rhythmic knocks at his door.

"What?" Wonshik's voice comes out colder than he intended.

"Dinner." It was Taekwoon's voice.

"I don't want to eat." Wonshik says, not really meaning it. He does feel a bit hungry.

"Then...can I come in?" Taekwoon asks with uncertainty in his voice. Wonshik took a moment before answering.

"Yeah."

The door opens with a soft click and Taekwoon enters the room after shutting the door behind him. He was wearing what Wonshik recognized as his own hoodie. Instead of being mad at Taekwoon for wearing his clothes, he wanted to coo how adorable Taekwoon looked inside the oversized hoodie. The hood was up and the sleeves covered almost his whole hand, both of which added to the elder's cuteness.

Taekwoon stands at the door until Wonshik pats the bed, signing him to sit beside him. Hesitantly, Taekwoon sits beside the younger. Annoyed by the amount of space Taekwoon had put between them, Wonshik grabs the elder by the arm and pulls him up, making the other lie on the bed in the process. The older gives a glare at the younger but it only appears adorable under the mess of hair. Wonshik smiles and Taekwoon really wanted to smack him. Despite his urges, Taekwoon sits up properly, this time closer to Wonshik.

"Why did you get angry?" Taekwoon asks and Wonshik internally facepalms himself. Of course, Taekwoon had to ask about that.

"I-uhh...they were too l-loud." Wonshik's voice progressively became quieter but the elder didn't pay any mind to that.

"Sorry." Taekwoon apologizes.

"Why are you apologizing?"

"On behalf of them." Taekwoon answers.

"It's alright." Wonshik wishes to disregard the fact that it was his own stupid temper. After a moment of silence, Taekwoon speaks again.

"What's bothering you?" Taekwoon asks, noticing that the younger was spacing out for long.

Wonshik sighed, he needed to talk about this sooner or later, before its too late. "Joonhyun-hyung told me that there were men outside the building. He thinks that they are your father's men. However, they still haven't reached out to Joonhyun, which they are supposed to, so I figured out that these guys are after me." Wonshik explains.

"Have they done anything to hyung?" Taekwoon voice was filled with worry.

"No. They haven't approached him according to what he said." Wonshik answered.

"I see...So what's the plan?"

"For now, it's better to change places as soon as possible. Hyung also told that he would change."

"Hyung won't be with us?" Taekwoon asks, the disappointment in his voice ticked Wonshik for some reason.

"I don't know." Wonshik answers a bit harshly.

"Should we talk about this to the others?" Taekwoon wants to get Wonshik's permission before acting on his own.

"Not now. A bit later."

The silence came back and none of them tried to speak. Taekwoon surprised the younger by putting his head on Wonshik's shoulder and looking up at him with eyes that Wonshik found too adorable. His eyes had a shine to it because of the light above them and it made his skin look even paler.

"Should we go, master?" Taekwoon asks oh so innocently and Wonshik feels his face heat up. He quickly nods before the older noticed anything. Taekwoon removed himself from Wonshik's shoulder and went to the dining room where everyone else was seated. Wonshik stayed in his room a little longer to make sure that the red in his cheeks were completely gone. He looked down just to check which he regretted immediately. He changed into baggy pants before going out to join the others.

He just hopes his bulge wouldn't be noticed. He also hopes for Taekwoon not to do anything that would excite him.

But maybe one of his hopes can be crushed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------