-0.3-

Sign.

"Taekwoon!!" He heard many call out his name but failed to respond.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taekwoon woke up in a brightly lit room. He looked around and realized that he was in the hospital. Judging by the IV on his arm, he probably slept for a day. At least he got his beauty sleep that he missed out. A nurse that walked in broke Taekwoon's trance.

"How are you feeling?" She asks with a smile.

"Better." He answers.

"Do you feel strange anywhere?" She asks.

"No." He answers.

"Your friends are waiting out, shall I call them in?" 

Taekwoon nods in reply. The nurse goes out and Taekwoon drinks half of the bottled water that was at his bedside. 

"Taekwoonie!" Hakyeon exclaimed and jumped at Taekwoon to hug him. Taekwoon hissed in pain and Hakyeon immediately pulled back with an apologetic face.

"Sorry, I just missed you a lot these 5 days." Hakyeon said and Taekwoon was taken aback.

He was asleep for 5 days!?

"5 days!?" He asks.

"Yeah. You worried us sick! You were about to leave the office that morning and you suddenly collapsed. When the doctor said that you had too much blood loss, I was about to faint. We came every day to get updates about your condition and finally, you're awake." Hakyeon explains.

 Taekwoon widened his eyes and checked himself. Thankfully, they made him wear a long sleeved dress, or else he'd be in hell with Hakyeon. 

"Where is Wonshik?" Taekwoon asks.

"Woonie! How could you say that when I-"

"I'm here." Wonshik cuts Hakyeon off and takes the empty seat beside Hakyeon.

"How are you feeling?" Wonshik asks.

Is he worried?

"Fine." Taekwoon replies.

"Good." 

There was an awkward moment of silence until Taekwoon spoke.

"How have the both of you been doing?"

"I've been working. A brave recruit took your night-patrol." Hakyeon says.

"Who is it? I've got to thank him." 

"Ehhh? What about me? I've been checking on you in midst of work and I don't get anything?" Hakyeon complained. Taekwoon chuckled.

"Of course you will. Let me heal up first." Taekwoon said with a chuckle.

He chuckled. For the first time, Wonshik saw him this happy and he looked beautiful. He didn't realize that he was smiling until Taekwoon looked at him while Hakyeon was talking and smiled at Wonshik. He felt his face growing hot. 

What is wrong with me?

It was decided for Wonshik to stay with Taekwoon since Hakyeon had to go to work and he also had nothing better to do. Even though Taekwoon was just asleep for only 5 days, he really missed the older. He couldn't believe it himself either. He was frustrated for a few days before finally accepting that he does care for the elder but he surely still hates him too.

Hakyeon and Taekwoon were talking till it was 11. Wonshik was shocked. That silent Taekwoon is this talkative? But then again, Wonshik is also to blame since Hakyeon had already informed him that Taekwoon wasn't the one to talk first. Neither did Wonshik engage in a proper conversation with the older. He would end up conversing with signs. Like pointing out or keeping it in front of the eyes. Sometimes, even touches. 

Taekwoon was worried. Even though he has a dislike for Wonshik, he can't help but worry about the frown and the silent trance Wonshik was in. He wasn't loud in the first place but his eyes held something in them, something that Taekwoon identified as confusion and sadness.

After Hakyeon took his leave, promising to visit Taekwoon tomorrow again, Taekwoon stared at Wonshik. He was trying to read the younger's mind before he flinched because of a hand on his shoulder. He calmed down after seeing that it was nobody but the nurse from before.

"A doctor is coming to check your condition tomorrow in the morning, so get plenty of rest." The nurse says, always keeping the polite smile on her face. Taekwoon nods in response and she takes her leave.

"Is it another doctor?" Wonshik asks him.

"I don't know." Taekwoon replies.

"A notice came from my family. They told me that some people know of my presence here." Wonshik explains.

"What will you do?" Taekwoon asks.

"Stay here." Wonshik answeres as if it was the most obvious thing and Taekwoon was flabbergasted.

Is this guy stupid?

"Why?" Is the only thing Taekwoon can ask right now.

"How can I leave you alone? Hakyeon has work, and you don't want to disturb him, right?" 

"I can maintain myself. You need to stay safe." Taekwoon says.

"If I'm going elsewhere, I'm taking you along with me." Wonshik says.

"I'm not your rag doll." Taekwoon hisses at him.

"I didn't say that, did I? You're my bodyguard and a bodyguard is supposed to be with the person at all times." 

"Since when was I your bodyguard?" Taekwoon's face still in a scowl.

"Ever since you agreed to have me live in your house. You're responsible." 

"I only agreed to let you live with me, nothing else." Taekwoon reasons.

"But it also said that you are responsible if anything happens to me while I am in your care." Wonshik retorts.

"Proof?" Taekwoon really didn't want to be with Wonshik. Wonshik took out his phone and went to his gallery to prove Taekwoon with the original, written and signed agreement. He showed the picture to Taekwoon.

Taekwoon lost. Cursed himself for not reading the conditions properly. He just happened to be in a bad condition on that day. Probably that was his worst day which comes above this day. Taekwoon sighs in defeat and Wonshik smiles triumphantly. 

"Don't worry too much. I'll try to be as far away as my family since I also hate them." Wonshik reassures and the horrible feeling in Taekwoon is removed just by a bit. At least he won't be under the circumstance when he knows that he was being watched by about 5-8 people every day. He hopes that he will lose a few pairs of eyes on him if he goes with Wonshik.

"Enough. We'll talk about this later once you're feeling better." Wonshik said as he got up to leave.

"Won-Master, wait!" Taekwoon exclaimed. He didn't need to have Wonshik go out at such an hour when there are predators lurking outside.

"What?" Turns back to face the older.

"It's not safe outside." Taekwoon says.

"So you want me to stay?" Wonshik asks with a raised eyebrow. Taekwoon nods in reply.

"Where do I sleep?" Wonshik asks.

Taekwoon took a moment before he got off the bed and Wonshik got alarmed. He pushed Taekwoon back on the bed and the other fell back with a soft thump.

"What?" Taekwoon asks, confused by the younger's action.

"Don't 'what' me. You were going to let me have the bed, right!?" 

"Yes. So?" Taekwoon replies as if it's normal.

"Are you stupid? You should get proper rest!" 

"Then where will you sleep?" Taekwoon asks.

"Is that a major problem right now? Just go to sleep." 

"But you-" 

"I won't die if I don't sleep on a bed! Now sleep!" Wonshik is so done with Taekwoon.

"Sure?" Taekwoon asks once again.

"Oh my-! Listen here, you should focus on resting otherwise I'll call Hakyeon back saying that you're dying." Wonshik threatens.

"Fine. I'll sleep." Taekwoon immediately surrenders. A worried Hakyeon is never the best option. Wonshik switched the lights off and laid on the couch that was across Taekwoon's bed. He almost cussed out loud when he felt a pillow being rubbed on his face. It was none other than Taekwoon standing beside the couch and offering him a pillow. It was dark so he didn't mean to rub it on Wonshik's face...or maybe he did since the light from the window was plenty enough to see around the room.

Wonshik grumbled and took the pillow from Taekwoon's hand. He has to get his revenge. Before Taekwoon left his side, Wonshik quickly squeezed the older's , making the other gasp. Taekwoon glared at the younger but with a red face which made him look more cute than threatening. To avoid further embarrassment, Taekwoon went back to bed. 

"Good night, master." Taekwoon said before closing his eyes.

"Good night, Woonie." Wonshik said back.

Both of them didn't realize they were smiling even when they drifted off to sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, I have some fantastic news. I'm dying!

 Jk. My productive soul is dead for the time being. So please, deal with my ty-ness. Thank you for reading and please comment if you want my productive level to increase by a little.