6

— H o u s e O f C a r d s — {JenKook FF}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie and Jungkook just thought of watching series on Netflix after dinner while drinking some hot choco since it was raining.

 

They were in Jennie's bedroom watching through her huge tv that she also has in her room. Jungkook had his arms wrapped around Jennie as they enjoy their time together.

 

"The girl is really pretty." Jennie said putting her cup on the side table.

 

They were actually watching 13 Reasons Why.

 

"Just like you." Jungkook says sweetly as he kissed her temple.

 

Jennie just smiled and hugged him tight.

 

Jennie loves nights like this. Just her and Jungkook feeling each other's warmth and heartbeat.

 

2 hours passed and it was 10 pm already. Jennie was feeling sleepy already. Jungkook grabbed the remote and turned the tv off. He got up and switched the night lamp on and the main light off.

 

"You'll sleep here?" Jennie asks as she rubs her eyes.

 

Jungkook nods as he caressed her hair and covers her with some thick blankets. "I'll just have my uniform washed and dried. Just go to sleep and I'll be with you later."

 

Jennie smiles and nods lazily. "Arasso."

 

Jungkook kisses her forehead one last time and went out the room heading to the washroom. He got his clothes in the washing machine and went to the kitchen while waiting for it to be finished. He gets a glass and opens the fridge to grab a pitcher of water.

 

"She still hasn't change..." Jungkook smiles by himself as her poured some water on the glass. He drank it in one shot and went to the living room to watch some news on the television.

 

"One of Korea's well known CEO Kim Jun Hee, owner of Kim Corporation got into a car accident. The NY police and the hospital has not released an official statement regarding to the accident yet. We are still waiting for updates."

 

Jungkook switch to another channel as he thought Jennie might hear in her room. He stopped on a baseball game and enjoys himself.

 

30 minutes passed and his laundry was done. Jungkook turned off the tv and went to the hang his laundry by the veranda. He slides the glass door open and hangs his clothes on the clothing rack.

 

"She still forgets to get her clothes." Jungkook chuckles as he saw already dry clothes still hanging outside. He grabs them and goes in Jennie's room. He got in the walk in closet and hangs them by her clothes.

 

Jungkook walks out and went near the bed and peeked on Jennie's sleeping face. He smiles and got beside her. He slips his arms under her head as she wakes up and looks at him.

 

"You finish already?" Jennie smiles with her eyes half closed.

 

"Yeah." Jungkook answers and stares at her face.

 

"What's wrong?" Jennie groans and wipes the corners of . "I'm not drooling am I?"

 

Jungkook chuckles and caresses her cheek. He then kissed her lips. The kiss got deeper as Jennie responds. They had a long passionate kiss, then soon broke apart.

 

Jennie turns her back, embarrassed. They haven't kissed like that before.

 

"Shy ey?" Jungkook smiles and wraps his hands by her waist as he kissed the back of her neck. "Let's get some sleep, babe." He closes his eyes slowly as Jennie smiled and did the same.

 

They both fell in deep sleep.

 

~

 

Morning came and Jungkook got up earlier. He got a shower then cooked some breakfast for the both of them. He got in her walk in closet and noticed a familiar sight.

 

His red backpack on the top shelf. He used to leave some clothes there when they were still together.

 

I guess she kept them.

 

He grabbed the bag and checked on what was inside. There some boxers and a few shirts and pants. Even a cap. The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter