2

— H o u s e O f C a r d s — {JenKook FF}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm s-sorry."

 

Jennie avoided eye contact with Jungkook as she knew it would be hella awkward when it happens.

 

Jungkook clears his throat and just went out the door without looking back at Jennie.

 

Talk about being nice...

 

Jennie rolls her eyes and made her way out as well.

 

~

 

The general assembly ended and all the students got to their consecutive classrooms.

 

Jennie and her friends were seated just by BTS, the boy group they talked about earlier. But beside her was an empty seat. No one was sitting but there was a backpack. She looked around counting the boys in the group.

 

Shoot.

 

She realized Jungkook was missing and there was no other seat available in the room already.

 

"He went to the restroom gurl. Chill." Lisa said patting Jennies shoulder.

 

Lisa was beside her while Rosé and Jisoo were in front of them.

 

"Everybody says that they have moved on, but..." Rosé gives Jennie a sad look.

 

"Are you fine sitting there, honey?" Jisoo said looking at Jennies who was confused with what to say.

 

"Y-yeah." Jennie stutters as she saw Jungkook heading to his seat already. "I can do this."

 

Jungkook calmy seats down. He secretly glares at Jennie and smiled after.

 

Still beautiful.

 

"Good Morning, Class!"

 

"Good Morning, Ms. Jung!" The students responds and bows.

 

"I will be your class adviser for the year. Let us make great memories and work hard together."

 

"Nae!" The students answer with energy.

 

"Good!" The teacher smiles widely. "Now, we would like to talk about the rules here in school...."

 

As the teacher continued to chit chat about the rules in school. Jennie was in her own world trying to think how she would survive.

 

Why you, Jungkook? Why does it have to be you?

 

~

Lunch came and the students got out their classrooms to head to the canteen.

 

"Wanna have lunch with us?" said Jin, the oldest of BTS as he looks at Jisoo whose cheeks were burning with shyness.

 

"Umm..." Jisoo looks at her friends who were also waiting for her answer.

 

"Sure, Oppa. We'll be there." Jennie smiles at Jin.

 

"Great." Jin smiles and soon follows after his friends who were ahead of them.

 

"What just happened?" Jennie squeals and looks at Jisoo.

 

Jisoo covers her red cheeks and bows down. "Omg."

 

"He's been asking you out, right?" Rosé asks Jisoo.

 

Jisoo nods shyly.

 

"For how many months now?" Lisa joins her unnies. "Hmmmmm?"

 

"Umm..." Jisoo looks at her friends shyly. "Guuuys." She squeals. "You're n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter