4

— H o u s e O f C a r d s — {JenKook FF}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As soon as they finished talking, Jungkook took his meds and they got their way home. Jungkook was the one to drive. He drove Jennie to her place.

 

Jungkook parked near the entrance from the elevator and went down the car along with Jennie.

 

Jennie looks at him confusingly but then shows up a sly smile. "I can manage, Jungkook."

 

Jungkook shakes his head and grabs her sling bag. He gently rest his hands around her shoulder. 

 

"I just want to make sure." Jungkook smiles.

 

They got in the elevator and soon got to Jennie's unit. She unlocks the door and got in. Jennie reaches for the light switches and follows Jungkook to the living room.

 

Jungkook places her bag on the center table and sat down the on couch. He's been to her condo before. They use to watch late night movies and cook together.

 

"I'll just go change and let's have some dinner." Jennie grabs her bag and got in her room to change.

 

While Jennie was in her room, Jungkook wander around her kitchen opening the fridge and her cabinets.

 

"Should I cook us some dinner?" Jungkook shouts for Jennie to hear him.

 

Jennie quickly peeks on the door finding Jungkook in the kitchen. "Sure. I have chicken in the freezer and you know where to find the pans, right?" She giggles.

 

Jungkook chuckles and nods at her. "Yeah, everything. Go finish changing."

 

Jennie smiles and closes her door. She got in her walk in closet again and sighs. She finished on putting on some black high-waist shorts and a gray tank top shirt. She got out and went to Jungkook.

 

"What's for dinner?" She felt hungry by the smell of what Jungkook was cooking.

 

"Grilled chicken with cheesy teokkboki and also some salad." Jungkook answers her as he was busy cutting up the veggies for the salad.

 

Jennie wipes his sweat with her small towel. "You wanna borrow some shirt? I have some shirts that are oversized. Dad actually sent me some wrong sizes."

 

Jungkook smiles at her softly. "Sure."

 

Jennie was watching television while Jungkook was busy preparing for the table. She actually wanted to help but Jungkook didn't want her to. He wants to serve her this time.

 

"Dinner is ready, babe." Jungkook calls her out.

 

Jennie makes a cute angry face. "Babe??"

 

Jungkook laughs and stood by her offering his hand. "Come on. Just kidding."

 

Jennie chuckles and accepts his hand. They got to the dining table and stared at each other.

 

"Thank you, Kookie." Jennie said. She never knew this would happened. She thought she could hold

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter