3

— H o u s e O f C a r d s — {JenKook FF}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Throwback)

 

Jennie was just silent with tears in her eyes as she heard Jungkook’s cold voice....

 

“It’s over, Jen.”

 

Jennie didn’t know what to feel. She felt anger and sadness at the same time but she knew he was hurting inside as well as those words were spoken by him.

 

“Why? Why JK?” Jennie looks at him with sparkly eyes asking him to stay...“I did everything.”

 

“Don’t you get it?!” Jungkook raised his voice that made Jennie flinch.

 

She tightens the grip on her purse as she looks at Jungkook in shock. He has never raised his voice on her. Not even once.

 

“You’re nothing Jennie, Okay?!” Jungkook holds her on the shoulder tightly that made her wince in pain.

 

Jennie was just wearing a gown. Since they just came from Jennie’s parent’s farewell party. So Jungkook’s grip made light red marks on Jennie’s shoulder. She just cried in pain as Jungkook slowly let go realizing what he did. He didn’t mean to hurt her like that.

 

“Jen.” Jungkook hugs her. “I didn’t mean that.”

 

“Please… stay.”

 

Jungkook sighs deeply as he let’s go of Jennie... “Just forget about everything.”

 

He then left Jennie in tears and drove his car far away in a snap.

 

(End of Throwback)

 

Jungkook soon walks away from BTS heading to Black Pink. He grabbed Jennie by the arm gently and looks at Rosé. He knew what Rosé was thinking.

 

“Don’t do anything stupid.” Rosé said seriously as she eyed Jungkook.

 

Jennie on the other hand was in shock. She quickly grabs her bag as she looked at her friends, confused as Jungkook drags her out of the classroom.

 

“Jungkook, where are you taking me?” Jennie asks as she notice they were heading out of school already.

 

“Just this time Jen, please.” Jungkook sighs as they stopped by his car.

 

“Get in.” Jungkook said opening the door beside the driver’s seat.

 

Jennie looks at him softly and followed what he said. Jungkook gets in the car as well and puts on her seatbelt. Jennie just sat still while Jungkook does his work.

 

“I’m sorry if I had to talk to you like this.” Jungkook said starting the engines of his car.

 

Jennie secretly smiles as takes her hair down. “No, it’s okay, JK.”

 

 

After 40 minutes, Jennie noticed that they were soon approaching a quiet road. A road more like heading to the beach.

 

She looks at Jungkook who was just focusing on driving. They actually never spoke the whole ride. She just kept at glancing at Jungkook and the view outside.

 

“You okay?”

 

Jungkook glances at her.

 

“Yeah, just a bit cold.” Jennie answers rubbing her hands together.

 

Jungkook grabs a denim jacket carefully from the back seat as his eyes were still on the road, and hands it to her. “Here, wear it.”

 

Jennie smiles at him. “Thanks.”

 

“We’ll soon get there. You want anything to eat? We’ll get to stop by the convenience store.”

 

“I’d just want some soda and chips.”

 

“Okay.”

 

They soon stopped over a convenience store. Jungkook rushes down and open Jennie’s door. They smiled at each other and got in the store.

 

“Oh! It’s you, kids!” An old grandmother greeted them as they got in.

 

They’ve been going to the certain beach a millions times. Same goes with the store. They usually stop by to buy food and some drinks.

 

“Hello, Haelmoni.” Jennie bows at the old woman. “How have you been?”

 

“I’m doing fine, dear. I received the roses you sent last valentines actua

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter