1

— H o u s e O f C a r d s — {JenKook FF}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie scrolls through her phone and soon stops as she saw his name on her phone's contacts.

 

Sigh. What ever happened, JK?

 

She sighs deeply and places her phone on the side table and turned off the night lamp.

 

I thought I was never going to fall in love that deep.

 

She covers herself with her warm thick blanket feeling the coldness from the air condition. She slowly closed her eyes and drifted to sleep with hint of tears in her eyes.

It's been over two months since "it" happened. And it was time for school again.

Jennie was in her school uniform, she pump up some make up and went to her room to grab her car keys.

Yeah, you heard it right. CAR KEYS. Jennie is actually a rich kid. Her mom and dad are great business managers or company owners at New York. She lived in a luxurious condominium her mom and dad got for her when they left earlier this year just before she started senior high. Her parents gave her permission to drive after turning 18 earlier this year.

They have a huge mansion but she thought of staying in a condo unit within the city. So she could easily meet up with her friends and hang out without having to travel 30 minutes from their mansion.

The mansion was only left with her grandparents along with the house workers. She visits once a month since she had been keeping herself busy with other things.

Jennie is also a stylish and cool girl. Most guys are all over her. I mean she's smart, drop dead gorgeous and y. She began dancing when she was in 5th grade. She became a famous member of a dance group. Lucky for them, since their parents would support their dreams and went along way. They would perform on school parties, business reunions, all sort of events which needed dance entertainment. But unfortunately the group broke up because they got busy with school. Some members couldn't afford the private schools and transferred. But who knows. They'd get back together again after 2 years of not dancing together.

Jennie's phone rang as she was driving on the way to school.

 

The club isn't the best place to find a lover

So the bar is where I go ~

 

Ed Sheeran's Shape Of You played as she reached for her phone.

 

"Yeah?"

 

"Where the hell are you? Everybody's like waiting for you."

 

"Oh, come on Rosé. You know how I love to be late."

 

The other girl over the line laughed as she heard her best friend saying her favorite line every time.

 

"You're always late, pabo. Hurry up. I have a surprise!"

 

"Okay! I'm almost there. Bye, Luv ya!" Jennies mimics a kiss sound over her phone.

 

"Okay, luv ya. Take care with driving!"

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter