Prologue 6

NCT otome
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

6

Launch came fast with all the things to do and learn. Heachan bumped his shoulder to me jokingly as we walked side by side to the cafeteria. “How was your day until now?” he asked. I told him about the headquarters, PR and the people I met, skipping my flattering internal commentary. Mark and Rose joined us in our table soon and it was really nice to hang out with the three of them. I looked at each of their faces, enjoying their time talking and laughing. I felt a bubbly feeling as I saw this good friendship building.

My peaceful moment ended as I saw Sunny walking to us, clicking her heels. She smiled but I knew that smile was not a good sign. She said “Lola” as everyone turned to face her. “I didn’t bring up you coming late this morning yet but that doesn’t mean I forgot about it, you will report to me and Mr.Lee in his office after office hours. Don’t be late to that too.” She turned back, finishing her part.

I swallowed and blinked. “Who’s Mr.Lee?” I managed and the table erupted in laughter. Mark said “Vice president.” over the laughs.

Rest of the launch went with ease, fortunately. Haechan was too much fun to hang around, Rose and I had a lot in common -she turned out to be twice the otaku I was- and Mark didn’t burn the place down so it was all good.

Haechan was playfully reaching his foamed hand to touch my nose, as I washed my hands, dancing out of his reach. I saw a figure out the corner of my eye approaching. It was Win

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter