♥ two ♥

♥ my krazie noona ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♥♥ my krazie noona ♥♥

Jinny and I had always been very closed since our trainee days. It saddens me that she was not included in the current Black Pink line-up and that’s include my beloved Seoyoungie and Eunbie. I am okay with the current members but my cliques have always been me, Jinny, Seoyoungie, Eunbie and Lisa. Secretly we called ourselves ‘Destructive Dolls’.  How destructive we are?

Well, we have the habit of eating late supper while drowning our misery with a bottle of soju. Just like what I was having with Jinny. Even though the remaining three did not make the cut and had left the company, I always make time for our destructive hours. Most nights the five of them could make it to our hideout but not tonight. Lisa was healing from sore throat. Eunbie too on medical reason and Seoyoungie visiting her parent in Busan. So, it was just me and the maknae then.

I watched her drowning almost half of our shared soju. She must be in a bad shape I guess.

“I saw that cold-heart Sugarcane hit your thigh!” I frowned to her mentioned of ‘cold-heart’. My Suga is not that cold-heart moron. Heart heart to my heart! “He caused an uproar amongst the fans!”

“I’ve read it.” I waved to her. “Suga oppa had apologized to me. So, all is forgiven…”

I began to sing a song on chicken skewer while Jinny keeps on drowning our shared soju.

“I saw you come off their van. Did you notice how cute Jimin oppa is?”

But my mind narrowed to someone. Not Suga but the one who had mole underneath his lip.

“GOSH! Why on earth should I notice that!?” I slammed my hand on the table and it caused our food to topple. And I was like: “Did I said out loud?”

“What the matter with you, Oni-yah?” Jinny frowned in her tipsy eyes. I apologized for my one crazy moment. “You are crazy, Oni-yah….”

I took the bottled from her grasp and pour the last drop of the soju. “Aish! You finish all the soju. I only drank it twice, Jinn-yah!”

“I can’t drink more than one bottle. If not, both of us will end up in the hospital.”

As if I want to ride her pink scooter. I the last remaining of the soju. From the corner of my eyes, I watched Jinny swaying to the front to make the payment, with my money of course. I felt skeptical with Jinny ability to ride the scooter in this condition.

“Let’s just called the cab, Jinny since you don’t trust me to ride us home.” She tried to fight me off but I won the battled with the help of the Ahjumma. She helps me carry the drunk Jinny to the nearby taxi stand.

“Thank you so much, Ahjumma!” She nodded her head once before giving a dirty look at the drunk Jinny. I question her sincerity in helping me. When she turned to head back to her small street stall, behind her back, I make a DX sign down my pelvis to her. But my movement freeze when I heard a very familiar laughter at the side walk.

I turned to the invader.

Did he follow me here? But where is m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter