♥ one ♥

♥ my krazie noona ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♥♥ my krazie noona ♥♥

Do you believe in love?

I think I do. It was on that faithful day when I saw him walking to the broadcasting studio heading to the emcee who on standby to a quick introduction for the next performance. I was the emcee, along with the other two (?) emcees. And there he was, walking along with the rest of his band members from BTS. Our eyes had met, or so I imagine that it does but I was quick to look away. Jinyoung oppa signal me to stand in front of the camera which was right in front of him. I bowed to him and the rest of BTS sun-baenim before taking my spot. I was a nervous wrecked. I almost shout out when he accidentally hit my thigh. But that did not happen. I wouldn’t want to embarrass myself in front of him. When it was my cue to sing a line from their current hit ‘Spring Day’, a personal favorite of mine, but I felt someone else eyes on me who was not stand far from where I was standing. Did I embarrass myself? I wouldn’t know as I seems to blank out. And the rest of the show after that, seems to be just fine. When it was BTS cue to perform, I watched from the side stage and even after they took the winning stage, my eyes never left watching him celebrating with the rest of his friends.

After I had get changed from the clothes I had wear for the show, I was surprised that I was alone. I dialed the number for Jinny instead of my manager. Jinny Park was my favorite maknae since my trainee days. She was supposed to be part of the original line-up for Pink Punk. Later the group name was changed to Black Pink. While waiting for Jinny to pick-up my calls, I walked slowly heading straight to the building lobby. My eyes caught on someone. It was him. He seems to be looking at my direction. Is he waiting for me?

“Hello Oni-yah!” I stop and change my direction. I decided to head to the near-by sofa and talked to Jinny.

“Jinny-ah…let’s meet for supper!” I knew that he was indeed waiting for me. I saw him heading straight to where I was seated. I look at his back but I did not see him. Maybe he had gone back first.

“Ok! But could you wait for 10 minutes before I could fetch you. I was on my way back to Seoul from Gapyeong.” I told Jinny that I will wait for her and quickly end our called since he was literally standing in front of me and was polite to wait for me to end my phone conversation.

“Congratulation for BTS winning tonight, sun-baenim.” I started the conversation and stood up. It was rude for me to remain seated while he standing in front of me. He was my main bias in BTS. I had his large poster hung up inside the inner of my cupboard where no one will see the existent of it.

“Thank you. I just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter