♥ six ♥

♥ my krazie noona ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♥♥ my krazie noona ♥♥

It touched me the way Jungkook bowed respectfully to one of my closest friend which I regard just like my own family. When Irene came over to the Black Pink dorm, I knew she is just merely concern for me. She did what a big sister will do for her younger sister, even though we are at the same age and our birthday is just 8 days apart, she deserves the respect as the leader in our pack. Jungkook seems to put a good effort in impressing Irene. I wonder how did he knows about the Dolls and the cold war between me and Jennie?

I turn to my BMW X5 with the driver door stood open. Both Irene and Jungkook did not stand too far away, just a foot behind me and between Irene Subaru which is parked just beside my car.

“So, if it is no trouble for you, why don’t you join us later for supper, Jungkook-sshi?” Irene hardly invited any stranger to our secret hanging out, not when it involves the Dolls. I turn to watch Jungkook facial expression. Will he accept her offer?

“Well, if is ok with the rest of the club member, I would love to.” His eyes met mine when he ended his sentence. Oh man, he’s out to impress the -hose of Irene. Irene turns to me. “Make sure you bring him along later. I will inform the rest of us.”

“Will the Hunks be joining too?” I wiggle my eyebrow.

“The what…?” Jungkook stammered.

“The boyfriend of the Dollies is known as the Hunks…. or Hunkies.”

“So, does that means I am part of the Hunks too?” I feel like smacking the smile out of his handsome face.

“Since when I agree to be your girlfriend, bunny boy!”

“Not the devil is he not?” Irene sneered. “Unnie-yah! Shh!!”

“Wh-what…you call me the devil?! Didn’t I told you to call me at least ‘Oppa’?”

“Over my dead body will I call you with that!”

Humph!

I quickly peck a kiss on Irene cheek before getting inside my driver seat.

“You better be hurry. If not, Chu will leave you behind!”

“See you later, Noona!” Jungkook run to the passenger seat. “Ok Chu-chu, let’s go!” But I glared at him.

“What? Unless, you want me to call you, yeobo.” I puff out a sigh and returns Irene excited waved before driving off.

“Not even the girls call me that, bunny boy.”

“Stop calling me that!” Jungkook adjust the car seat before turning to me. “You look so beautiful, Soo-yah.”

“Flattery will not get you anywhere, Kookie-sshi.” But he did not bark out laughing, like he normally did. I turn to look at him at the first traffic light. He just looks at me with his calm face. “What? Did I have something funny on my face?!” I checked my face at the rearview mirror.

“Of course, not, Soo-yah. I just admire my soon-to-be girlfriend face.” He looks around the car interior. “Very impressive. Once, I passed my driving lesson, I want to buy a car like this one.”

“When is your test date?”

“Oh, I’ve yet to clear the last stage of my driving lesson yet.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter