♥ four ♥

♥ my krazie noona ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♥♥ my krazie noona ♥♥

“Do you have girlfriend, Jungkookie?” I asked him in dazed and my mind still playing on the scenes to what had happens 10 minutes ago, in the kitchen. He had me follow him to a place where you could watch the most captivating star up in the sky. The verandah just outside the living hall - located at the main floor of the apartment. Both of us are laying on the day bed gazing up the sky.

“Nothing serious mostly.”

“I guess that term international playboy does fit you well, bunny.” I felt his gaze on me.

“Why do you keep calling me bunny, Jisoo-yah?”

“Because you are cute like a bunny.” I started to sing some incoherent bunny songs. Jungkook laugh out loud.

“So, how about you, Jisoo-yah? Anyone special in your life?”

“No I don’t have one.” And I know what’s coming next from him. “And I do not have any time for one either.”

“We’ll see about that…”

I stood up and change my seating position on the day bed facing him. Jungkook just turns his head to look at me. But before I could speak out what’s I have in my mind, he beats me to it.

“How about we become friend first and we see where it will go from there?”

I paused and look closely at him. “Are you always this thoughtful?”

Jungkook wiggle his eyebrow.

“I heard you are a gamer, just like me.” That’s really change the whole direction of our conversation. I nodded my head.

“Let’s play a game and if you lost, definitely you will, come with me to LA.” Jungkook stood up and offer his hand to me, waiting for my response. I like the idea having a trip to LA since Black Pink is on hiatus break at the moment.

“Ok, I accepted the challenge but not for that though.” Jungkook waited for me to continue. “I will go with you to LA but I want the challenge to be like, if I won, I could bring along someone with me.”

“Fair enough.” And so, we walk together to his bedroom down the basement. “Who do you have in mind to bring along?”

“Let’s play fairly, Jungkookie. I don’t want to win that easy after I told you who that person might be.” I think it is alright for me to hold on to his arm as we walked down the staircase to the basement level.

“Believe me, Jisoo-yah. I want only you to come with me. So, I will definitely win the game.”

“So, what game are we playing?”

2 hours later…

And for the whole 2 hours, someone conceded defeat fair and square!

I could not stop smiling when I get on the bed to the wasted Jinny. But as I sniffed the air, I felt like puking when it was reeking with the smell of soju that comes directly from Jinny.

Urgh!

I gently push her to the other end of the large bed with her facing away from me. Then, I too face to the other side of the room at the end of my bed. I begin to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter