♥ three ♥

♥ my krazie noona ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♥♥ my krazie noona ♥♥

I’m in heaven…!

My eyes closed. My nose draws in the long delicious smell of the ramen specially cook by the bunny boy. My mouth wouldn’t stop chewing the tender noodle and slurping the tasty soup. And he had added eggs in my ramen!

“Hmmm-mmm-mmm!!”

Laughter from the say bunny boy across the table in front of me. I open one of my eyes to look at him. He is watching me eating the ramen that he had cooked only for me. He said earlier that he had eaten with his manager.

“To your liking…?” He wiggled his brow.

“Not a 5-star meal, but definitely I could go for second filling…” Jungkook sniggered. I reach out for the side dish that he had prepared to go along with the ramen. I look at the nicely cut chicken sesame before taking a bite at it.

“Wow! Where you learn to make this?” I continue to fill it inside my mouth.

“Yoongi Hyung.” I started to choke at the mentioned of my prince Suga name. Jungkook quickly pass me the glass of water to my hand. “Here drink it quick…”

Jungkook patted my back but I just waved him away. “I-I’m ok now.”

“Who is your bias in BTS?”

My eyes watery from all the choking. I glared at the bunny boy. Must he asked me that question at this moment.

“You just mentioned his name, dummy.” His smile waned off. But keeps his eyes on my red tomato face. He had the decency to tilt his face sideway and support it with his arm. “What. Do you think it’s you?”

“Why not?” He lifts up and down his shoulder to emphasize his suggestion. “I am the international playboy.”

I rolled my eyes to his ridiculous declaration. “Please lah I’m trying to eat here. Don’t let me choke to death while eating ramen.”

He starts to laugh. “That will be a sensational news, Noona. Death by Ramen.”

Despite myself, I started to laugh together with him. “Oh, my Gawd…you are so dumb!”

“And you are one crazy noona!”

“And you invited me inside the private of your luxurious dorm. Now who are the dumb one?” I make a hand-gun sign to him. And he played along jerking his body slightly backward as if I had shoot him in his heart. And why should I shoot his heart. If that day ever comes, it is his forehead that will be my target. 

We are currently sitting at the kitchen island in the middle of the large kitchen of BTS new dorm in Hannam-dong. After reaching an hour earlier, with manager Hong carrying the drunk Jinny, and Jungkook ushering us to the guest bedroom of the duplex apartment. The guest bedroom located at the third floor of the 4th storey duplex apartment. And we all had to climb the spiral staircase. I cringed. I hate staircase. When we reach the floor to the guest bedroom, I was out of breathes. The idea to crawl to the bedroom seems to be a good idea.

I help manager Hong to carefully place the drunk Jinny on the large bed. I took off her shoes and tuck her under the duvet. I profusely thanks Manager Hong and promise that we will be gone the first thing in the morning.

“It’s ok, Jisoo-sshi. I could drive you back to your dorm again later in the morning.”

“No need Manager-nim. I don

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter