♥ five ♥

♥ my krazie noona ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♥♥ my krazie noona ♥♥

I slept.

I slept the whole morning and continue to sleep some more before some idiot blow a whistle in my bed room. I abruptly wake up with my bedraggled hair glaring straight to the source of my grievance.

Irene Bae the Visual from Red Velvet.

“Finally…!” She strides to my bed before throwing towel on my sleepy face. “What are you doing at BTS dorm last night?!”

Thanks a lot Jinny! There is definitely a payback time.

“It’s Jinny. She was dead drunk and it happens that my Knight in shining armor was around to waltz both of us to his luxurious palace!” I slumped back to my comfy bed and attempt to catch for a few more sleep before my dinner date with the devil. (Currently, bunny boy will now be call simply as the devil.) But Irene wouldn’t let me. She grabs both of my hands to a sitting position before she makes space for her to sit in front of me.

“What…Unnie-yah?!” I whine with my eyes remained closed.

“Jinny told me about you winning the bet with your soon-to-be boyfriend.” I opened one of my eye to see how excited of her to learn more over my winning. I could smell her real intentions for been in my room at this hours of the day and for blowing that damn whistle.

“Did that slime ball also tell you that her recommendation?”

“She did. But I was thinking that you might want to bring someone else instead…” And it occurred to me that I might bring, not one or two but three friends to that trip. Just to piss off the devil. Muahahaha!!

“How about I bring along the three of you girls instead of only you…?” That took her in total surprise.

“Who?”

“You, Seulgi and Nayeon.” I yawned in her face and in return she smacked my arm. “Ouch!”

“But you only allow to bring one person. And I will feel bad if you has to win more bets with Jungkook.”

“Unnie-yah, if he really wants to be with me, he has to get along with my friend too. Just like that Spice Girl song, ‘Wannabe’, If you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends…” Irene smile and joined me singing the whole of that classic song.

I look at the time and it is already 4:30pm. I better get ready for tonight. I head straight to my bathroom while Irene went to the kitchen. She has offer to prepare for me a light snack.

After I had done my normal washing routine, wrapping my body with the bath towel and the bath robe, I headed straight to the kitchen for the snack that Irene had prepared for me. I glanced around the apartment and was surprised that it was empty, aside from me and Irene who has seated herself in front of me.

“Where is everyone?” Irene asked but her eyes are busy reading her unread text messages.

“Not really sure. When I reached home early this morning, I just head straight to my bedroom but I know Lisa was definitely at home.” I looked at the porcelain beauty in front of me. “How so?”

“Her snoring, Unnie. You know how loud her snore is.” Both of us bark out laughing.

“So, what will you be wearing for later?” Irene asked. I just tell her that I will not be wearing anything fancy because it wil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter