Part 1

Karma

SinB left work and went to the flower shop. She wanted to surprise her girlfriend Yuju at work. The latter was an actress and she was working so hard that she would even work at night. SinB was very proud of her even if she had to sleep alone some nights. She arrived and saw Yuju filming a crying scene. She was just so perfect and it seems so real that SinB even thought about wanting to dry her girlfriend’s tears. Once this scene done, Yuju noticed her girlfriend’s presence. She seemed very surprise: 

 

  • SinB what are you doing here ? 

 

  • I was bored alone at home so I wanted to surprise you. replied SinB with a big grin.

 

  • I appreciate but you know you should’t have because we don’t want to reveal our relationship to the media. 

 

  • Yeah, I know. SinB pouted. 

 

Yuju couldn’t resist her girlfriend’s pouting face so she told her to follow her. They went in a private room. Once there, SinB couldn’t hold herself so she kissed Yuju. The latter tried to push her.

 

  • Why are you pushing me ? 

 

  • SinB you're being too rough. Slow down okay ?

 

  • You should be happy that I want you like this.

 

  • Yeah, I am but you are too agressive. I have to work after and I don’t want to mess my makeup up. 

 

  • It’s not aggressiveness, it’s love. ... I see, you don’t want me. 

 

  • No SinB, you are wrong. It is not love, it’s frustration. I get it, I shouldn’t let you frustrated. But for the moment please control yourself because I have to work.

 

SinB wanted to complain but Yuju already left before she could even say a word. SinB left the room and was eyed weirdly by everybody. She saw Yuju joined the other main actor whose name is Jungkook. She kept her pokerface as she left the place. No one dared say anything to her. She then noticed  that she had left the flowers in the room, she didn’t have the time to give it to Yuju or rather the latter didn’t let her enough time for it. SinB didn’t know what to do so she chose to go to the cinema. Once there, she noticed a group of people in a tiny street near it. SinB knew them well because they were part of a criminal organization. SinB was a police officer a few months ago but because of her shoulder she had to stop. Now she was still working for the police but on a computer. She had to track down criminals and other stuff like that. But she secretly kept her gun. She bring it everywhere she goes. And now she was happy to have it on her as she noticed the gang. She decided to follow them. She knew them well and they knew her too. This gang was famous for kidnapping celebrities. They demanded a expensive ransom each time. They arrived in front of a house. SinB didn’t know who lived in this house but it must be a celebrity. She was surprised as no one was there to protect the house. She guessed it was empty. She was right. So she wondered what were the men doing here. She quickly understood when she saw them hide cameras everywhere in the house. She thought about alarming the police but she preferred to do it herself. So she waited till the men were gone. Then she entered the house. She scanned everything looking for the person who was living here. It is only when she entered the bedroom and saw a photo on the wall that she discovered the owner of the house: Jeon Jungkook. The famous actor who was currently shooting with Yuju. SinB didn’t know why but suddenly she wanted to leave the house and act as she had never seen any of this. It was really mean of her but she couldn’t help. She was jealous. Indeed, Yuju was spending all of her times working which means that he could see her all the time. SinB was also jealous because he was handsome, kind and everything: he was just so perfect. He was also adored by everyone but what made SinB hate him is the fact that everyone was shipping him with Yuju. All the more since they are often chosen as the main couple of dramas. SinB chose to  decide whether she will warn the police later. Nonetheless as she wanted to leave the house she heard someone entering it. She was trapped. She chose to hide in the bedroom. She heard footsteps. Jungkook entered the room. She was in the wardrobe. It was really a bad idea as he immediately opened it.

  • What the … who are you ? what are you doing here ? he asked very surprised.

 

She didn’t know what to answer. He caught her red handed and she had not her uniform so she couldn’t prove that she was an police officer all the more because she wasn’t one anymore. She felt bad. The police came little after and they took her. Everything went so fast she didn’t have the time to realize that they handcuffed her. She was shocked that he really called the police. After all, he reacted as anyone would have. They put her in a cell. She was going to lose her job. But it was nothing besides what was coming next. Indeed because a few minutes after Yuju came. 

 

  • SinB ? What did you do to be here? 

 

SinB couldn’t look Yuju in the eye. She was so ashamed of herself. And she was just so unlucky. Wrong place. Bad timing. Bad Karma. 

 

  • Yuju, I am sorry. She eventually said but no one was here anymore to hear her. Yuju was already gone. 

 

She spent the night and the following day in the cell. She felt cold. However they released her during the evening without telling her why. She immediately went home. She was stressed as she didn’t know what to tell Yuju. When she arrived, Yuju was watching T.V. SinB approached her and hug her but Yuju broke the hug. 

 

  • You should thank him, SinB. 

 

  • Who ? 

 

  • Jungkook, he told me that he caught a stranger in his house. I was so embarrassed when I figured out it was you. He seemed very surprise and I didn’t know what to say. I told him that you were my girlfriend but I was very embarrassed. He said he will withdraw his complaint. And you being here, I assumed he really did so. That’s why you should thank him. 

 

  • I will, but please, first let me explain everything to you.

 

  • No I don’t want to. It is so embarrassing just to see your face.

 

Yuju’s words were sharp like a knife and it hurt SinB. She chose to leave the house for a moment. She let Yuju had some time alone. But before that she thought about thanking Jungkook for what he has done. Now that he knew that she was Yuju’s girlfriend she didn’t see him as her rival anymore. In addition, he freed her. Yet, she decided not to warn him about the gang’s visit to his house. 

 

She rang the bell and he opened the door.

  • Oh SinB. 

 

He let her entered the house. 

 

  • I wanted to thank you for having freed me. I shouldn’t have entered your house I don’t know why I did that.

 

  • Don’t worry, SinB. I have already forgotten this story. His smile was very innocent. 

 

SinB came back home after. She hoped that Yuju wasn’t mad at her anymore. She entered their bedroom where Yuju was reading a book. SinB took a shower. Then she wore her pajamas and sat on the bed besides Yuju. Yuju was still quiet and focused on her book. SinB was really tired. So she wanted to kiss Yuju’s cheek as it was her routine before sleeping. Yet, Yuju didn’t let her. 

 

  • Don’t touch me. 

 

  • Why ? Yuju why ? 

 

  • Because I don’t know you. 

 

  • You’re talking nonsense. I don’t understand. Of course you know me. 

 

  • Don’t pretend, SinB. I know what you really did. 

 

SinB was too tired to stay calm. So she screamed:

 

  • What did I do ? I did nothing. Why are you like this with me ? 

 

  • See ! You are dangerous. Please leave ! 

 

  • How come I am dangerous. Are you drunk ? 

 

  • SinB, leave before I call the police. 

 

SinB left the room. She was just so angry but exhausted at the same time. She was so confused but she clearly realized something. Jungkook was the one explaining the situation to Yuju. He certainly had told her lies. And Yuju believed him. SinB changed and went to Jungkook’s house. She needed to take to him. 

When he opened the door, he looked very surprised and at the same time kind of suspicious. 

 

  • I need to talk to you.

 

  • Sure, come. 

 

He let her entered the house. They went in the living room. 

 

  • What did you tell Yuju ? 

 

  • Only the truth. 

 

  • Which is ? 

 

  • That I caught you in my bedroom and you had a gun on you. 

 

It was impossible. She had it on her big jacket’s pocket.  He couldn’t have seen it. She checked to see if it was still on her pocket but she didn’t find it. 

 

  • If you’re looking for your gun. You left it there. Jungkook said while pointing at the wardrobe. 

 

So she indeed left it there. Well, she was lucky because if the police would have find it when they inspected her, she wouldn’t have been freed easily. It was karma again. But it was still a bad news because now Jungkook and above all Yuju were seeing her as a psychopath or something like that. 

 

  • Can I take it ?

 

  • Why would I allow you to do that ? How come you were having a gun on you ? Who are you ? 

 

  • I was a police officer. It is my gun. 

 

  • Yuju didn’t tell me that. 

 

  • She doesn’t know. I never told her.

 

  • Why did you keep the gun ?

 

  • Because in case I am in danger. 

 

  • Why would you be in danger ? You are not an officer anymore. 

 

  • Yeah but some criminals know my face so I have it in case of need.

 

  • Still, I am sorry but you can’t have it so I won’t give it to you. 

 

SinB was pissed off. Who was he to prevent her from getting her gun back? So she tried to enter the wardrobe but he grabbed her wrist. SinB managed to make him fall thanks to her taekwondo skills she gained during her officer’s formation. She knew she hurt him a little but she didn’t care. She went to take her gun but suddenly he grabbed her wrist again. She pushed him lightly but to her surprise he fell and he seemed unconscious the moment he hit the floor. She took her gun and put it on her jacket’s pocket. She went to check if he was still breathing, it was the case so she chose to leave the house. She came back to the apartment, hoping that Yuju was sleeping. She was. So she slipped under the cover and sleep. The next day, it was Sunday. She didn’t work. Yuju was already gone, she was working everyday and it kind of pissed off SinB because she could never spend some times with her. However, Yuju came for noon and she looked very angry. 

 

  • SinB, how can you still be there ? 

 

  • I live here so … but what are you asking that ? 

 

  • You are a criminal, SinB. 

 

  • No, I am not. What did I do to be one ? 

 

  • Jungkook told me everything. He even show me. 

 

  • What did he show you ?

 

  • How you attack him last night. 

 

  • I didn’t ! 

 

  • I am sorry SinB but I did something he didn’t dare to do. 

 

  • What did you do ? 

 

Suddenly, police officers appeared in the room. 

 

  • I called the police. Jungkook said it was nothing but it wasn’t. You are … a criminal. 

 

SinB was speechless. She didn’t know what to say. 

 

  • How could you believe him ? You have no proof. 

 

  • A camera filmed you last night SinB. So I saw how you threatened him in his bedroom. You even hurt him. 

 

She was doomed. There was a video proof. She was now powerless. 

 

  • Yuju, I can explain everything.

 

  • No SinB. 


SinB wanted to grab Yuju’s hand but an officer grabbed her arms and put her on the floor.

  • Miss, you are under arrest. he said. 

 

Everything passed so fast. She was handcuffed again but this time Yuju was there to witness it. Everything was being destroyed around her. She was losing her job, her freedom and Yuju. There were too much proofs against her. She hated how things had turned. She hated Karma.

 

------------------------

Part one is done. 

Don't hesitate to post a comment. Even if you have an idea about what will happen next or about what is really going on in the story hihi ;)  

Thanks