Satur-date?

My Ex-Crush?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Normal Italics - Seulgi's thoughts

------------------------------------------------------------

 

SEULGI POV

 

I'm not excited. Yes. I AM NOT EXCITED.

This is the mantra I had in mind for the past thirty minutes while standing in front of COEX mall Mart.

 

Am I too early?

I looked at my watch and saw that it was already 130pm.

 

Oh my goodnesss. 30 minutes to go. Eeeeekkkk! Now I'm getting nervous. Slash that. I AM SUPER NERVOUS.

My gosh, this is the first time we'll be meeting face-to-face with just the two of us.

Is this really true? Maybe I'm just dreaming.

 

I pinched my cheeks to check if I'm awake. Ouch. It hurts.

Then another hand pinched my cheeks. I immediately put up my hands in front of me, in a Bruce Lee slicer kind of way, ready to fight.

 

"Omo! Who is it?"

I was so shocked I almost tripped on nothing.

 

"Hi! I thought I'd be arriving early but seeing you here makes me think if I'm late or something. Haha!"

She playfully bumps on my shoulders. My heart beats so fast because of the adrenaline.

 

"What's with the gesture? Hahaha. You're so cute." She laughed at me while I put my hands down slowly out of embarrassment.

 

I don't know if this is destiny, but our outfits today kinda matched each other. She's wearing a crisp baby blue long sleeve polo shirt with black pencil cut skirt and 3 inches stilettos. While I was wearing my white long sleeve polo shirt inside my brown checkered blazer with fitted navy blue jeans. In short, we both looked like we were going to work. 

 

"Oh, no. Don't worry I just got here." I lied. She gave me a knowing smirk.

 

"Oh really? Hm. . Okay~ Let's go. We have a lot to do." She held my hand and pull me inside the mart. *blush*

 

------

 

"Do you cook?"

 

"N-no. I tried, but cooking is really not my forte. Uhm. . But I am the best assistant one can ever have!" I gave her a big smile.

 

"Really? That's good to hear. I'll be needing an assistant later because I have a lot to cook."

 

"Eo? Is there a birthday celebration or a party?"

 

"Nothing much. Just a romantic dinner." She playfully smirked while getting some vegetables. I froze.

 

*Dugeun*

 

"Yah, Seulgi-ah. Are you okay? Why are you standing there like a robot that ran out of batteries? Come here and help me reach for the salt. It's too high. Hing~" she pouted while tiptoeing to get the salt on the top shelf. I immediately obeyed. I gave the bag while looking at her plump lips.

 

What the . She's so cute. That pout is. . Sh*t. I almost had the urge to kiss her at that moment. hormones.

 

"T-thank you." She stuttered and pushed the cart immediately.

 

What's with this awkwardness?

 

She was busy taking every ingredient in her arms without

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter