Messenger

My Ex-Crush?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SEULGI POV

Normal Italics - Seulgi's thoughts

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Great. Another encounter and yet another chance that slipped away. Aiiiishhh. Why do I have to be like that? Eo? Huhu. I even froze at the thought of her smile. Why can't I just simply say, 'Hi, can I have your number?' Uggggh! This is so frustrating.

 

I told myself as I sat in my office chair. All day I've been distracted in work just because of her.


If only she doesn't have someone with her, I would have gotten her number now. Tsk.

 

Weekend came and my high school friends wanted to meet so I agreed. We went to the food park near my house and hangout.


My High School friends knew that I have a crush on her ever since we were in 6th grade so when I mentioned the new encounters I had with Joohyun these past few days, they got really excited and started teasing me again to her.


To tell you honestly, I also had a crush on my friend Jisoo because they look alike (though it doesn't work out and we stayed as good friends up until now).

 

"Oh my gosh, when do you think we'll have a boyfriend? I really want to have someone right now. Ugh." My friend Lisa said.


"Yeah, me too. I would love to have someone again in my life. Yah, Seulgi-ah, how about you?" Rose nudge me.


"I actually waved at someone in messenger." All eyes were on me as I told them.


"What?! Who is it? A guy?" Jisoo said.


"Or maybe a girl?" Lisa added.


I just smiled.


"It might be Joohyun, look at her smile." Rose said. Aish she really knows me well.


"N-no. Just someone I met. I'll update you when this person waved back at me." I gave them an awkward smile.


"Good luck in being seen zoned. Hahaha!" They all said.

 

Tsk. True friends.

 

 


September came but I still didn't receive any reply from her.

 

Did I really make right decision? Maybe I should've just listen to them and sent a proper message instead of a wave? Aigooo.

 

How about this. Hm. Since it's already September, I'll just greet her.

Okay! That's my plan! And my last chance. If she won't reply to me, I'll just forget about her.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter