Hi?

My Ex-Crush?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SEULGI POV

Bold and Italics- Flashback

Normal Italics - Seulgi's thoughts

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Monday

 

"Come on! I'll treat you to some good food" My best friend Krystal said.

"When?" Yeri our maknae is now interested.

"This Saturday, though I still have work in the morning but after that we can have lunch. How about Samgyupsal?"

"Wooow! That's great. If that's free food, then I'm in!" I said.

 

"Let's ask Joy if she wants to come too. She might sulk again if we don't ask her."

"Okay!" I sent a text to Joy and asked her if she wants to come. "I'm in!" She said.

 

"Okay guys, Joy is coming. Let's meet at around 1:30pm in Lotte Mall. Arasseo?"

"Alriiiiight! See you soon!" Yeri cheered.

 

 

Saturday - Rainy day

 

I woke up a little early and scroll my Facebook page for news. Then I worked a little on my painting that I was supposed to finish tomorrow.

 

"What time are you leaving your house, Bear?" Krystal texted me.

"Hm. 12nn? It takes an hour or so just to get there so I'll leave early." I replied.

"Okay, good. I'll be out in the office by 12:30pm. See you later!"

"See yah!"

 

I was so lost in my painting when I didn't hear the alarm that I set to ring at 11am.

"Oh my gosh! It's 11:30! I haven't prepared yet!" I quickly find my towel and went straight to the bathroom.

 

"Hey, where are you?" Joy chat me in messenger.

"Still here in my house. Why? Are you already there? Wow. Sooyoung-ah, such an early bird" I told her.

"Babo, not yet! It's so traffic and the taxi driver is taking shortcuts and I don't know where I am right now. Hahaha!"

"So you're on the road now? Ugh. Why are you so early?" I suddenly get frustrated because she's already on her way.

"Don't blame me! Yeri said she's already there."

"Fine. I'll also go now. I'll text you when I'm near."

 

Sh*t, I still don't know what to wear. Aish. Why didn't I prepare for this yesterday? Omo.

I just get my big red shirt and wore short shorts since I hate it when my pants get wet when it's raining.

I also put on my black platform shoes so that I can step on the water freely.

 

I took a bus. It was almost 30 minutes when I hit the road. It's sooo traffic.

"There's a big accident in the next block so expect to be here for longer time." The driver announced.

 

Oh no! I can't be late! Krystal will scold me if she got there first. Omo. What to do. Think Seulgi-ah, think! Eo! I'll take the subway!

I run towards the subway and ride the first train that stopped in front of me. I even pushed the girls in front of me just to fit in. Sorry. I'm in a hurry.

I got there just in time. Whew.

 

Around 3pm we went to the Samgyupsal house. We ate almost 10 servings of meat/beef then decided to go back to the Lotte Mall to eat bingsu.

 

6pm

"Let's go to the restroom first" Yeri announced. We all followed.

 

I am the type of person who doesn't care about anything when I'm outside.

Everyone's face is blurred and I don't care what everyone will think as long as I can do what I want.

 

As I went out of the cubicle, I was so focused in finding a sink so I can wash my hands when suddenly someone tapped my arm.

 

"Hey, you're also from Seoul high School right?" I turned to face her.

 

*Dugeun*  I nod mindlessly.

 

"Do you still remember me?"

"Y-yes. Y-you're J-joohyun, right?" I was in a daze.

"Yup!"

"D-do you know me?"

"You're Kang Seulgi" she gives me a pretty smile.

 

She. . She knows me? Wow. Full name. . Is. . Is this real? She even talked to me first. .

my heart is beating so fast. I can't even think clearly. W-what should I do.

My first crushhhh! Ugggghhh! The first/last time we spoke is when I'm in 6th grade and she's in 5th. It's been 12 years. .

 

 

Flashback

"Hey, Seul can you watch us and see if our performance is good?" My friend/classmate Sooyeon asked.

"Sure."

 

"First of all, let me introduce you to them. So this is D.ana my sister, Soojeong their friend and lastly Joohyun. They are all 5th graders and this will be our performance later for the enigma dance competition."

"Oh. Hi. Goodluck girls!" Sooyeon nods and starts the music.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter