The Ride

My Ex-Crush?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SEULGI POV

Bold Italics - Flashback

Normal Bold - Song

Normal Italics - Seulgi's thoughts

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

It's been 2 weeks ever since that day happened. I still can't get over it.

I also stopped stalking her Facebook since she doesn't have a lot of posts.


If I see her again, I'll get her number.


I repeated it like a mantra.

 

But wait. Should I try to talk to her using messenger? Maybe I should send her a personal message?


Hi. Remember me? I'm Seulgi the one you saw at the mall.

I just want to tell you that you can just call me Seul. Full name for me us a little awkward and distant.


- Is it too formal?

 

Hi. Joohyun. You can just call me Seul. I hope we could be friends now.


- Over friendly?

 

Maybe I should ask for help.

 

Opens messenger.

 

Kpop Group 🐽 (with Krystal & Yeri)
Yes or No?


Yeri: Yes! Go for it! Btw, what is this for?
Krystal: I think you should go with your own feeling.
Me: Nothing, I just need to choose for a life changing decision. Hihi. Thanks for your answers!

 

Next: Wendy
🐻: Wendy-ah! Yes or No?
🐹: Yes.

 

Next: High School Friends
Hey friends, answer me Yes or no?
👧: Yes.
👩: No.

 

Byulie-unnie! Yes or No?
🌙: Yes!! I'll support you whatever it is, Seulgi-ah!
🐻: Thankssss!

 

I decided to go for it.

 

🔍 Bae Joohyun
Not Found

 

Eo? What happened? Last last week she still has an account. Is there something wrong with my internet? I placed my phone on airplane mode then after 10seconds I put it back to normal.

 

I tried to search again.

 

🔍 Bae Joohyun
Not Found

 

Aissshhhh! Why does it have to be like thiiiis? Ughhhhhh.

When I already had the courage to say hi. . You're not there! Ughhhh.

Why do you have to deactivate your account when I was about to message you? Huhu.


With a broken heart, I decided to give up.

 

 

 

 

The next day


🔍 Bae Joohyun
Profile

 

Omoooo! She's back! ! What should I dooooo? Should I message here? Omo! This your chanceeee!


I was trying to type something but I really can't form a coherent message so I just sent her a WAVE. .

 

You waved at Bae Joohyun!
Waiting for Bae Joohyun...

 

I really waited for her to wave back. It's been almost a month since I waved at her.

I even forgotten about it if not for my high school friends who keeps on teasing me about it.

 

WAVE-ZONED.

Aish. Forget it. From now on, I don't care if she doesn't wave back. Tsk.

 

Aug 28.

I was watching clips in Youtube and stumbled in a video of a DID (Dissociative Identity Disorder) patient, explaining how DID happens to her.

 

Wow. That girl looks like Joohyun. Wooaah.


I watched every video that person has on her Youtube.

 

Don't get me wrong guys. . First of all, it's not her - they just look alike.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter