Life Insurance

My Ex-Crush?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SEULGI POV

Italics – Seulgi’s thoughts

 

 

 

 

🐰: Hello yes I remember you! Sorry for the late response. My messenger filtered the messages. 😀

 

Oh my gosh! I couldn't contain my feelings this time. I even drink the whole bottle of beer that was offered to me by Amber.


Note: I am not the 'beer' type of person and I always do my best to reject someone who offers me one. But at this moment, I almost ordered another one out of excitement.

 

---


I would love to share my feelings to my college friends but I remembered something. I haven't told them about my 'other' side.

I still don't have the courage to tell them that I am interested in girls. Not that I am denying it but because I myself don't know if it is really true. Yes I am more attracted to girls but I don't know. . I want to experience having a relationship first before I confirm and tell it to others.

---

 

After I read the message, I cannot think straight. I don’t know if it is because of the alcohol running to my veins or something. I don’t know. I just have a goofy smile in my face the whole time.


"Yah, you look stupid. What's with the silly smile plastered in your face?" Joy teased.


"I. . Uhm. Remember when I told you about my crush in grade school that I recently encountered in the van?" She listens attentively and nods while everyone is busy doing other things.


"Uhm. . That crush sent me a message just now. ."


"Ohhhh! Really?! Omo. Congrats, flirt!" Then she told me the story of her friend. Almost the same as mine but the ending is a little sad because they didn't end up with each other.


But it's okay, I have my own route. If this goes well, then it will be happiness. If not, there are many fish in the sea. Omo, saying that quote makes me look like a playgirl right? But no. I'm not. Believe me, I don't even know how to flirt. Gosh I'm already 25. Tsk.


I can see Krystal silently giving me a death glare for I don't know what reason on my peripheral vision. Maybe I'm being too loud because after receiving that message and drinking that one bottle straight, my head feels somehow light, my cheeks are slightly red and my voice a little higher than my usual tone.

 

---

Fun fact about me: I get easily drunk from beers even though the alcohol content is low. 2 bottles of San Miguel light can make me feel light headed vs. 3 bottles of Smirnoff. Haha!

---

 

Since I am with my friends, I tried to stop myself from replying to her. I don’t want history to repeat itself (just like what happen on our first encounter at the Lotte Mall. Aigoo.) so tried to focus on singing and playing with my friends.


I also don’t know what to say to her at this moment. I feel dizzy. I don’t want to send her a drunk text or give her a drunk call (Though I haven’t been drunk in my entire 25years of stay in this world – another fun fact).

 

 

After a few songs, the waiter went inside our room and informed us that our time is already over. We paid for our stay and did a last round of cheers before we went our own ways.


It's already 1:20 am when I arrived. I texted my friends that I am already home and did my night rituals. I was scrolling my Facebook for new updates when I suddenly remembered Joohyun's message. I immediately typed in a reply without thinking much.

 

🐻: It's okay, I'm just shocked that you still remember me even though we didn't really. . You know. . Uhm. . Talk when we were in school. Btw, I'm really curious about this. . may I know how you remember me?


*sent*

 

-ohmygosh. Did I really send that message? Eeeeekkkk! What if she says that she can still remember my text? Omooooo. Oh sh*t. It's already freakin' 1:35am?! What the. . Why did I message her at this time? It brings back the memories. Eeeeekkk. . I'm so embarrassed right now. What if she doesn't reply? What if-

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter