Like

My Ex-Crush?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SEULGI POV

Italics Seulgi's thoughts. 😀

Enjooyyy!

----------------

 

One Sunday evening as I was scrolling thru my facebook account. .

 

Funny memes.

*scroll up*

 

Cute animal videos.

*scroll up*

 

Movie spoilers.

*scroll up*

 

Bae Taeyeon's Vlog on youtube.

*scroll up*

*scrolls back*

 

Huh? Wait? Is that. . Omo. Is that. . Joohyun? I clicked the video.

GUESTLIST?! Z*M*T* 2019 Event

 

T: Hi guys we're here at ****** Hotel for the masquerade party and here with me is my pretty little sister Joohyunie. Say Hi.

 

J: Hi guys! We're hereee! I'm so excited!

 

I watched the vlog firmly without allowing any interruptions. Ohmygod. Her white see through dress fits her perfectly shaped petite body and that black see-through eye mask makes her look very seductive and hot. Aish. I shouldn't be thinking that way. Aigoo. But she's beautiful like if you want me to rate from 1 to 10, 1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest, I would say she's a Perfect 10. The way she looks at the camera with fiery eyes while giving a smirk sends shiver down my spine.

 

Oh my gosh.

 

Stalker mode on.

 

I checked out Taeyeon's other vlogs just in case or let's just say, I'm hoping to find another video with her in it but unfortunately none.

 

 I wonder if she also have a youtube account.

🔍No results found

I guess there's none.

 

How about facebook? Hm. Let's see.

🔍 Bae Joohyun

Eo! There she is!

 

I opened her page but it was in a private mode.

 

Who was that guy she was with at the mall? Ughh.

My curiousity is killing me so I finally got the courage to click that add as a friend button in her Facebook account.

 

Few days later I received a notification that she accepted my friend request.

 

Eo! Luckkkyyy! Let’s see.

 

Stalker mode on part 2.

 

Is she single? Or taken?

 

Oh my gosh I’m so curious as hell so I clicked her photo album to check.

I scroll down through her album and stop at every photo to appreciate her beauty.

 

👍

 

"HORY SHTE- WHAT THE !" I cursed loudly that my sleeping mother immediately open her sleepy eyes and scold me.

“Watch your mouth young lady or you’ll get a whipping.” I ignored my mother’s warning because I am too focused thinking of an excuse as to why I liked the photo she posted 5 DAMN years ago.

 

Should I unlike it? Holy cow that will be so embarrassing. I am very sure that she was already notified that I liked one of her photos. Isn’t rude to take it back and unlike it? Ughhh~ Should I just say I accidentally pressed it? Oh sh*t that’s not it. She’ll think I’m stalking her. Which is a bit true. But. . Aish. Who in their right mind would like a photo that is very old. But I must say she’s really pretty here. Should I download it? Hm.

 

*Dugeun*

 

She looks like she just woke up in this photo. Her di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter