fluctuating couple, Final!!!

the fluctuating couple
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Jiyong” she tried to keep her eyes on the floor and stepped away from them. She fell quite; all her attention was on the moves of men in front for her; if they approach her she will run for her life.

Here Jiyong was screaming her name with top of his lungs but she just couldn’t get herself to answer him. all her mind can make out is, what can went wrong if there is no one to save her, or if she couldn’t find a taxi on time.

It felt like an eternity.

And finally, she took a breath of relief, when the men walked past her with only sending some comments towards her.

She opened her lips to assure Jiyong about her safety when someone grabbed her from behind covering ; She dropped her phone in a panic.

Crying out Jiyong’s name in her head for help.

There was a strong smell of cigarette and alcohol mixed in her nostril. The man had a strong grip around her neck, almost choking her. He made sure to not get a sound out of her and call for attention. But she wondered if anyone would help her out here, even if she managed a squeak out of .

He was dragging her somewhere. What is going to happen to her? She tried to stomp her feet hard on the ground, scratched his hands and face furiously but he somehow managed to get her in the corner. Her back hit on the hard wall.

Tears were flowing down her face, only if she had listened to Jiyon. If only she had agreed to him picking her up. The entire if’s and only’s scenarios started running in her head.

When the guy came in front of her, giving her a chance to peel off his ski

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter