fluctuating couple (part 1/2)

the fluctuating couple
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What are you doing?” a voice pulled me back; glancing at the side i found the irritating thing staring back at me, uurrrraaahhh

“What’s with those expressions” she started moving her hands and lips up and down, as in mimicking me which definitely doesn’t look anything near to a human facial expression.

 “Can you leave now?” I got up with a sigh, took the coffee mugs which had dried up long ago.

Mina twitched her lips at me and lay down fully, humming while pulling out her cell; just to irked me even more.

I didn’t want a company right now but she helped a lot when you want to forget the problem. It’s not peaceful but at least there’s no stress.

“you are really a push over sometimes”

 “OH MY GUAD, DARA” no never peaceful.

I almost dropped my favorite mug!!!

I raised my hand to pull her hair out for giving me the scare but she blocked me with her phone shown on my face

“Isn’t this the guy that came to the club that day?”

I scrunched my eyes to get the face right. Yep it was him. That scumbag.

I wanted to name him some more mean things but then my eyes landed on the bold headline.

‘3 victims died in the fire’

And that made a chill ran down my spine. It wasn’t a surprise. Jiyong can be lethal some times or most of the time. I let out a sigh as I continued to stare at the picture of the burning apartment.

--

“I tell you. hyung we should go there, there’s still some time.” Seungri’s voice came before his face appeared behind Seunghyun who obviously was irritated with the young one’s chattering. He rolled his eyes and sat down on one of the chairs.

Seungri kept on showing his phone to their faces, apparently he had received a text from the girl he met earlier; inviting him and his friends for some fun, she even sent an address with a quite bold picture.

When no one speared him a glance he searched online and now started to show some pictures of hotel and girls on street. As if that will get them to agree. It wasn’t a secret that she was a e and being the pretending naive and actual he is. He wanted to check it out personally, dragging them in it.

His eyes traveled through each faces, but no one was excited. He slumped down on the large couch beside Daesung; who patted his back. Jiyong was busy in a meeting on other table, while these boys were chilling out at the corner; trying to catch no attention.

Japan is surely beautiful but with the business in their hand it’s quite rare to pull out even 5 minutes of peace in it. Like now they have came all the way to japan to meet one of the allys here to keep their relation strong. And even though Jiyong had dragged Dara with him he had hardly even sat with her and talked.

He had planned to have a little get away, after the hardship they both went through but it is quite impossible for him. And that’s why he had planned to end this meeting earlier and ask her to join him here for dinner.

after a hour or two he joined the four men on their table. He had his phone pressed on his ear “okay, I’ll send you the address.” He sat down crossing his leg over another. “but call me immediately if something happen” his eyebrows were knitted together when he hung up.

All of them was staring back at him questionably as in who is going to join them now “who was it Jiyong” Youngbae asked for everyone. “is there another meeting” Seungri groaned in boredom.

“I asked Dara to join” he said a bit of regret in his tone

“who is picking her up” Seunghyun asked finally after waiting for him to order one of them to get her.

Jiyong grabbed his glass out of table and took the all the content in with one gulp. “taxi”

All of them started rumbling on how can she come here alone, how can you let her. and questioning, but shut up in an instant when he shot a look to them.

“she insisted on going alone. Wanted to experience adventure” he rolled his eyes a bit, with her cute voice he can’t even argue back.  

He wasn’t okay with her coming alone but then she started her emotional torture that he had to give in.

“I’ll sent the address” Seungri volunteered and instant pulled out his phone “I have a message of addressed when jay texted me” jay is right hand man of their ally here in Japan, who arranger this meeting and even book this place himself. To make sure they reach at right place he himself to effort to pass out the address of the hotel.

“done” he declared proudly like it was a big achievement only to get ignored by his brothers.

--

Dara got ready, examining herself in front of the mirror, her yellow flowy dress was bouncing around as she twisted and turn around, loving the princess kind of feeling.

It was Jiyong’s favorite dr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter