"after break-up couple (part 2)

the fluctuating couple
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Here’s an UPDATE!!!!

Wohooo!!

An 2nd part of after break up couple. this chapter is especially dedicated to all the readers. all subscribers, commenters, upvoters basically everyone related to the fluctuating couple. You guys are great seriously…

 

 

 

She saw him heading to her bedroom, is he planning a sleepover at her place. no way. Her place is too small for two people. Her bead was smaller even for her. what the hell is he thinking. She almost ran to him; her bedroom was joined to the leaving room there was no wall to separate the rooms. “YA, you can’t sleep here, my place is already small as it is” she said hands on her waist as the guy was already placing the cushions in its place.

 

He faced her and sat down on edge of the bed “then let’s go at my place”

 

“never” she huffed crossing her hands.

 

“then come here” he lay down on his side, hand stretched out and tapping the place beside him. ohhhh how much she wanted to cooed and cling on him.

 

“jiyong” she whined at him, It’ll be really uncomfortable to sleep on that congested place even if she wanted to stick to him like a cola; she is not planning to show her weak side.

 

let’s see how long you last. Her subconscious mind remarked.

 

“come here” he said again making her weak. She pouted and stomped her way to him hiding the butterflies in her stomach. As soon as she lay down on his arm he pulled her on his body crushing her. dara tried wiggle out but he just couldn’t budge, leaving a sigh she gave up, burring her head on his chest while playing with the buttons of his shirt. She is just too stubborn to accept how much he had an effect her heart and body.

 

The warm breath fanned her neck making her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter