8 MY Manager

My Manager
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NayeonJeongyeon

 

Hi,so I think we need to talk because everyone just talk to each other jeongyeon said shyly to nayeon who smiled at him.

How come you didn’t audition being idol ?nayeon ask... hahah everybody ask me that,I can’t sing I can’t dance well thats why i cant be idol..’jeongyeon said.

How about you why did you choose to be idol?..’

I always have passion on singing and dancing, I didn’t see myself working other work.How about you?..

Maybe I will follow my dad steps to be a pro.cook, but not a restaurant like a bakery,before i debut as a model I work at bakery and learn to cook bread..jeongyeon said..

Members like bread:)nayeon said

Really i will make something for you and for them..I’m curious about idol..

What is it?....do you all really not date?..i mean you’re all beautiful its impossible no one court you..ohh sorry for the question..you don’t need to answer it if you don’t want..jeongyeon said.

If the company allow us to date we can date, maybe they also check the person information,but date in secret...’nayeon said.

How about model?...nayeon ask..

Model can date ,secret or not..’jeongyeon said..We don’t really need to keep any relationship because model don’t really have fans compare to the idols...

So did you ever date any idol?nayeon ask.

No, I only have one relationship after i debut as a model.but that was before. Shes a idol now:)jeongyeon said..

Ohhh,how about now?

Mmmm..If you are willing to have dinner with me:)jeongyeon said nayeon blush..its sound cocky but nayeon like it because she already have a crush with jeongyeon.

How about you ask my number so we can talk when will be the dinner’nayeon said while giving her phone to him..

They continue talking...

 

Min

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter