4 MY Manager

My Manager
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu POv.

 

After all the busy schedule I went home to get some rest and also prepare to go meet Hyung..

I just wear a simple clothes,black jeans and white sweater. Weather now in korea a little bit cold because winter is coming..

After preparing I ride my car going to cafe where the hyung will be waiting to me. Yes they already at the cafe, because they finish there schedule faster than me.

Twice DORM

I’m hungryyyy.....said momo while lying beside Mina..

Unnie momo is hungry again...mina said to the oldest

Yah!momo we just eat snack!...better keep your anaconda in your stomach behave!..nayeon said while doing her face mask...

Momo do you want to come with me and sana? We will be buying some coffee in the near cafe..mngr.kim will be coming with us..said jihyo who’s looking to nayeon for approval..

I will be coming!!!!! Please nayeon unnie lets us go..I promise I will not eat snack tomorrow after lunch...

Hahahah of course you will not eat snack that time because you will full yourself during lunch!!hahahah..mina said,momo glare at mina and mouth shut up!mina just smile and do a hear shape in her finger..

So unnie can we go? I really want to drink coffee from that cafe.even the sumbaenim in the company said the coffee there is oishiiii~sana said while hugging nayeon..

Here come the real sanaCONDA,hahaha 

No one can say no to Sana when she use her aegyo...jihyo said...

Fine!just go back fast okay and be careful to not recognize by other..nayeon said while kiss the head of sana..

Assssaaa!!!momo said then look at mina,

Are you coming wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter