2 MY Manager

My Manager
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Studio...

cut!...director shout..

Okay everyone lets take 1 hour break. Next shoot will be the group dance part. So don’t eat too much..

’Momo you hear that we are not suppose to eat too much’ Nayeon teas momo. Everyone who hear what  Nayeon said laugh.   

This will be the twice member schedule even though they are all busy they always have a time to enjoy and make the other people happy.

TWICE is one of the most popular girl group in korea they have 5 members..

Jihyo main vocalist and also the leader of the group.

Nayeon lead vocal the oldest in the group.

Momo main dancer

Sana visual of the group 

Mina ballerina of the group lead dancer.

While everyone is eating. Nayeon call their manager and ask if they can go to the store later after the shoot because they want to bring some snack when they go back at their dorm.

Lets watch some vlive, I receive alert on my phone let see who is doing a vlive’said Jihyo.

They are now waiting for the phone to access on the vlive and then they watch boy group doing a vlive. After watching a few minutes,no one was talking until...Momo said’Are they going to perform? Or they just finish performing? 

Lets check it ‘said Mina

After checking some schedule in music tv..

maybe its there first time doing a vlive thats why they wearing their outfit..’Mina said while continue eating..

Twice always do vlive with or

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter